Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Can I get a LC on this Jason Williams Grizzlies jersey please? Thanks in advance! I do appreciate it, really!

Also, I hope you guys aren't getting annoyed at all my LC's lately. Will be posting a bunch of new pick-ups within the next week or so  
nthat.gif

Awesome! Will be posting pics of my first J.Will jersey once it arrives from overseas 
smile.gif

Anyone got any leads on a heavily discounted Knicks DRose? Are any on ebay real?

This one, for instance, looks fake to me:

s-l1600.jpg

Looks fake to me as well, I don't see the Rev30 material on this picture, and the grey part on the right is off compared to the left.

Back in 03 or 04 and retail was $75.

Thanks for the knowledge. It's hard to find authentic jerseys for a steal on popular players...too many fakes.

I want a Jordan UNC jersey but not looking to pay dumb money. Wish Nike would just do a limited run again.

Thanks for the knowledge. It's hard to find authentic jerseys for a steal on popular players...too many fakes.

I want a Jordan UNC jersey but not looking to pay dumb money. Wish Nike would just do a limited run again.
Nike were releasing em almost every year at one point lol

20170721_171920.jpg
20170721_172035.jpg
20170721_171938.jpg
Picked up that Nike Jordan Bulls jersey today. I don't believe it's only been worn once. The black is a little faded (not bad) and the Jordan tag at the bottom has been clearly washed.

Seller mentioned having a black jersey as well he will send images of this evening.

Last edited:
So that seller contacted me back about the "black Jordan jersey".

It ended up being a black jersey that said Jordan across the chest instead of Chicago. Looked like the rookie jersey but black and with the word swapped. He wanted $40 so I passed. Told him my max was $20.

Back
Top Bottom