Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Can anyone help me on a Legit Check....Might be too good to be true that I found 3 jerseys I've been looking for from 1 seller.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_2101.PNG
    IMG_2101.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2100.PNG
    IMG_2100.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2102.PNG
    IMG_2102.PNG
  • IMG_2103.PNG
    IMG_2103.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2109.PNG
    IMG_2109.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2110.PNG
    IMG_2110.PNG
s-l1600.jpg

Can I get a legit check on this swingman Simmons jersey? It's very expensive so think it's legit but I've literally never seen it online before.

Wow, this forum sucks since they redesigned it!

Scrolling through this thread half the images are missing that people are posting up! I hope I'm not the only one! :sick:

Wow, this forum sucks since they redesigned it!

Scrolling through this thread half the images are missing that people are posting up! I hope I'm not the only one! :sick:
Allllllll the old images are gone, only new stuff since the "rebrand" will be here.

can i get a LC on this... looks pretty clean and not a crappy buck print either. however i cant fully tell if its subbed but I believe it is...
thank you
58.PNG
57.PNG

That bucks jersey is available on nbastoreeu

The jersey on nbastore.eu is an authentic M&N Swingman, and definitely not the same jersey from the legit check. The authentic tag is clearly different for starters...

Bildschirmfoto 2017-08-05 um 00.08.36.png

There are many other giveaways if you look carefully. For instance, the top of the stag's antlers, the intricacies of the NBA logo man, the cut of the jersey & the list goes on...

Last edited:
Sorry I meant the actual m&n was available, in case that person was still looking. I'm no expert but the one posted for LC is clearly fake.

yeah im watching the nba eu.. i got a coupon form them so Im kinda looking to see if theres another 1-2 that id wanna package with it. I like to think im decent with nike stuff but the addidas and especially M&N i dont know a whole lot on their giveaways. I assume now based on the bucks stitching it should have had a swingman M&N tag too

Last edited:
Sorry I meant the actual m&n was available, in case that person was still looking. I'm no expert but the one posted for LC is clearly fake.

All good man :smile: I've got my eye on some of those new M&N Swingman jerseys too (Ray Ray included). From what I've read and seen on here, the overall quality is supposed to be pretty nice on these.

sportsk, nba eu, basketball jersey world, amazon, craiglist locally, kijiji, theres a bunch of instagram sellers too... gotta be able to tell some though

Thanks bro!!! I'm assuming NBA EU is just the European site??? They're as legit as it gets??? Only reason I ask is because they have Mitchell and Ness swingmans available that aren't yet up on the mitchell and ness website (The Rookie Iverson Swingman is one I have been waiting for)

y
Thanks bro!!! I'm assuming NBA EU is just the European site??? They're as legit as it gets??? Only reason I ask is because they have Mitchell and Ness swingmans available that aren't yet up on the mitchell and ness website (The Rookie Iverson Swingman is one I have been waiting for)
eah theyre the europe site. got some christmas jerseys off them.. sign up usually gets a 10% coupon and they usually have deals on

y

eah theyre the europe site. got some christmas jerseys off them.. sign up usually gets a 10% coupon and they usually have deals on

Do you know why they're cheaper then nba.com??? And for a M&N jerseys...do they fit the same as the adidas jerseys?? I have 2 adidas jerseys in a small...they fit me perfectly but I could probably get away with a M....

Do you know why they're cheaper then nba.com??? And for a M&N jerseys...do they fit the same as the adidas jerseys?? I have 2 adidas jerseys in a small...they fit me perfectly but I could probably get away with a M....
Im not sure why theyre lower than USA... could be a supplier thing or an exchange rate. Ive heard people on the forum say how someone has a "european" or australian jersey before so perhaps this is a reason. Either way im in canada so the exchange hits hard but i never paid duty with eu compared to US and with the coupons id call them cheaper.
the M&N swings i cant tell you for sure as theyre pretty new to my knowledge but perhaps one of the guys above has a better background on them. I would think that their swings replicate addidas' though

Back
Top Bottom