Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Is the quality on the Mitchell and Ness jerseys much better than the Adidas soul swingman? Thinking about getting an Iverson jersey and hardwoodfames on ebay has the M&N version and the Adidas one. Just wanted to see if any of you had any thoughts on it

Is the quality on the Mitchell and Ness jerseys much better than the Adidas soul swingman? Thinking about getting an Iverson jersey and hardwoodfames on ebay has the M&N version and the Adidas one. Just wanted to see if any of you had any thoughts on it

The quality is better on the M&N (the twill patches on the swingman will show some fading after a number of washes). You may want to try one on first though because the material used by M&N is a bit hard and uncomfortable. It does not conform to your body's curves as easily as the adidas swingman does. Of course, the major difference would be the price. M&N is much more expensive than the swingman. If you're ok with the fit and you can afford the price, then go with the M&N.

Last edited:
Thanks, man, I really appreciate the insight. I'm going to shell out a little extra for the M&N because of the details you provided. Thanks for taking the time to help.

The quality is better on the M&N (the twill patches on the swingman will show some fading after a number of washes). You may want to try one on first though because the material used by M&N is a bit hard and uncomfortable. It does not conform to your body's curves as easily as the adidas swingman does. Of course, the major difference would be the price. M&N is much more expensive than the swingman. If you're ok with the fit and you can afford the price, then go with the M&N.
I have a soul swingman that I avoid fading by washing it cold and air drying it. I haven't seemed to have any issues with fading and I've had it for almost a year.

Thanks, man, I really appreciate the insight. I'm going to shell out a little extra for the M&N because of the details you provided. Thanks for taking the time to help.

Glad to help bro [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I have a soul swingman that I avoid fading by washing it cold and air drying it. I haven't seemed to have any issues with fading and I've had it for almost a year.

You're right. I used to just put my jerseys in the washer on normal cycle together with my other clothes and I noticed the patches were fading. Since then, I just handwash and air dry them. It really helps with the fading issue.

Last edited:
Have adidas HWCs always had the tagless collar? Just wondering because most of the tagged ones I've seen have been fake

The tagless versions are more common but there are also legit ones that has the neck tag too. I have a bird celtics away, malone jazz home, and stockton jazz home that have neck tags on them.

Last edited:
Hello guys, could you tell me if this jersey's fake? I think it probably is, but I need to be sure. ASAP

pics from ebay
image_918.jpeg

image_919.jpeg

Recent pick up from the NBA Store from Trinoma Mall in the Philippines. It converts to US $74.

View media item 2098314
View media item 2098315
View media item 2098317

Not sure this has been discussed
I got the Toni Kukoc Hardwood classic jersey from Adidas store
Even its hardwood classic, it's not made by Adidas Orignal and no adidas logo on the upper right, just like the Mcgrady one
The Pippen I got made by Adidas Orignal and has the logo in the chest
Is this legit?

been eating recently, just got some swingman shorts for cheap t the thrift, knicks for 4 bucks and laekrs for 3. meanwhile, got a gortat wizards replica for 8 bucks.

I was contemplating on getting a new Kobe swingman, but I saw that they were pressed and not stitched. This turned me off as I knew everything would just fall off after a couple of washes.

I think I'll just wait another year and see what Nike does with their swingmans in the 2017 – 2018 season.

The heat pressed swingmans are the worst

I was contemplating on getting a new Kobe swingman, but I saw that they were pressed and not stitched. This turned me off as I knew everything would just fall off after a couple of washes.

I think I'll just wait another year and see what Nike does with their swingmans in the 2017 – 2018 season.

If you want a stitched swingman, you need to get the old version. There are still some left for sale on ebay. All the newer ones from adidas will be heat pressed (except the hwc). Not sure too if nike would make kobe's when they take over.

You shouldn't have a problem with the letters falling off, as long as you wash the jersey cold and never put it in the dryer. Still tho, heat pressed suck compared to stitched, doesn't feel as high quality.

looking for a couple of kobe's jerseys. Looking to complete my jersey collection and have a couple left. Do any of you by any chance have the all star jerseys from 2005-2013 and are willing to sell them?  let me know what you got. Tried eBay and most of them aren't on there and not trying to get knock offs. here's what i have left to get excluding the chuck daly dream team jersey. 

Not sure this has been discussed
I got the Toni Kukoc Hardwood classic jersey from Adidas store
Even its hardwood classic, it's not made by Adidas Orignal and no adidas logo on the upper right, just like the Mcgrady one
The Pippen I got made by Adidas Orignal and has the logo in the chest
Is this legit?
they're legit. they're the australian/asian/european swingmans...cant remember which but they don't have the logo on the chest

What's jermaine oneal blue pinstripe swingman in medium worth? Found mine in the basement I forgot I had.

I assume like $10? Lol

Back
Top Bottom