Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Bro here....you can cop the original longer version (style# 7996) here in the size Large you are looking for
http://www.sportsk.com/spurs-robinson-jersey.html

As a rule of thumb the older, longer, BETTER style of the Soul Swingman's are style number 7996 on ANY player. The new shorter baby Gap style jersey's are style 7484. So back when I was trying to find the older versions I tried to ask sellers if they could give me that info that you can find on the tag on the inside, side seam of the jersey.
thanks Dc30 mate, appreciate it...cheers.!

Fake bro, stay away from 'Jerry Mermaid'......
mad.gif

Looking for a little guidance regarding a Michael Jordan #45 Chicago Bulls jersey. I am not a jersey collector by any means so please excuse my lack of knowledge. I think it is safe to say we are not looking at a Pro Cut game jersey but seems nicer than any plain replica jersey. Thanks for your help.

Do you have any general idea of what this jersey is worth or where i might go to find that info out? I really appreciate the help.

where at? fanatics?

I believe i saw it, they were sold out of S M L

Yeah fanatics I was hounding the site like a mad man for the last few days cause they kept changing the prices from 82,87 back to regular. Copped a magic, rodman and the blue Kobe all size medium.

Just an FYI fanatics is having another sale. Swingmans dropped to 88$ before coupon code. You can call as well mentioning u bought one when they were 82.00 and they'll match it

Last edited:
Just an FYI fanatics is having another sale. Swingmans dropped to 88$ before coupon code. You can call as well mentioning u bought one when they were 82.00 and they'll match it
Yeah i saw one on fanatics also

The other day, not counting shipping and taxes,it was like $75 with 30% off. Got my lebron ring night jersey for like under $80 shipped a couple weeks ago when they had 35% OFF. Great deal! Wish they had some jordans!

Back
Top Bottom