OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

I went to edit my post and accidently deleted the stuff. Hold on a sec,
laugh.gif

Giving up Lamarcus is questionable, since he actually has the potential to have an impact like Amare (still smh at Chicago, man)... throwing Bayless in too isjust an awful trade.

Damn...the Blazers definitely seem to have what it'd take to get a deal done, but luckily I'm not a Blazer fan. They don't need to make a majormove like that unless they're sure it'll give them a much better chance of winning right now or something like that.

Kidd for Kaman/Baron..

ohwell.gif
should of took it...they would improve

Maybe Dallas remember the 06-07 playoffs
pimp.gif

Kerr and Sarver need to get Amare to Chicago before Paxson realizes Tyrus Thomas is actually good.

I'd love to see a trade go down.

Amare in Chicago.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tyrus and Shaq in the frontcourt.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gooden and Simmons?
pimp.gif

or

Thabo and Gooden with a 1st rounder to sweeten the deal?
pimp.gif

or

Hinrich thrown in there too?
pimp.gif
Noah
indifferent.gif

They need to get it done somehow. Both sides can benefit in the long run.

Kaman hasn't played in 3 months and who knows when or if he's coming back.

Baron Davis has worse numbers than Marbury right before he got benched for good.

I want us to make a move but not this one.

Reward could be high, but risk with their contracts is WAY TOO HIGH

We would turn into the Isiah Knicks or last years Nuggets if it doesn't work out.

it'll be funny if any of the all stars invovled in trades get traded to another conference before the all star weekend. LOL
i still think the whole Kidd fiasco last year was so that he could stay on the eastern conference and play the game hahahaha. i mean, the whole deal was prettymuch done then came the veto crap which George ended back to the Mavs anyways.
i see no blockbuster deals going down untill after the weekend.

Originally Posted by wttm

it'll be funny if any of the all stars invovled in trades get traded to another conference before the all star weekend. LOL
i still think the whole Kidd fiasco last year was so that he could stay on the eastern conference and play the game hahahaha. i mean, the whole deal was pretty much done then came the veto crap which George ended back to the Mavs anyways.
i see no blockbuster deals going down untill after the weekend.
I agree but that would be
laugh.gif

[h2]Blazers Could Send Aldridge And BaylessFor Amare?[/h2]
Stoudemire_Amare_phx_090208.jpg

Feb 11, 2009 2:04 AM EST

por_40.gif
The Portland Trail Blazers have made astrong play for Amare Stoudemire, discussing a package that includes LaMarcus Aldridge, Jerryd Bayless, and Raef LeFrentz's $12.7 million expiringcontract, a person with direct knowledge of the talks told CBSSports.com Tuesday.

The Blazers have four extra second-round picks in the next two drafts to offer, plus the rights to British big man Joel Freeland, taken by Portland with the30th pick in the 2006 draft.

Freeland has reportedly been included in the talks.

ViaCBSSports.com

Portland Trail Blazers, Phoenix Suns

Read the FullStory Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

[h2]Walsh Calls Suns, But Amare Isn'tLikely[/h2]
Feb 11, 2009 8:41 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks president Donnie Walsh called theSuns about Amare Stoudemire recently, but a source indicates that New York isn't a possible destination for the Phoenix forward.

"The sense was they wouldn't do anything with New York," one person with knowledge of the situation said.

ViaNewsday

New York Knicks, PhoenixSuns

Read the FullStory Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I like LaMarcus Aldridge, but he ain't ever gonna be Amare...
You right on that. LA actually tries on D, and he don't throw his shoulders back after meaningless dunks when the game is already decided. Plus, LA has a heart, and some backbone, and so far hasn't shown his vagina just yet.

I pray right here, right now, please trade Amary to the Blazers. Please.
pimp.gif

I don't know what ya'll see in Lamarcus Aldridge that a trade for Amare Stoudemire sounds so ridiculous. He hits the boards even LESS than AmareStoudemire and he tries on D but he's certainly not a stopper by any means.

The problem however is throwing Bayless in. I wouldn't do that if I were Portland.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Miami Heat have acquired Trace McGrady in a blockbuster trade for a Lays variety pack left by Shaq in his former locker that nowbelongs to Jamaal Maglore.

Asked about the trade and on now having McGrady as a teammate, Dwyane Wade said "Who?".

I'm pissed off, Riles said those were part of my signing bonus added Maglore

in my opinion that trade wouldnt be bad for either team.

suns get somewhat of a replacement in Aldridge with all the potential he has and a good potential PG in Bayless that the suns been wanting.

blazers obviously get Amare
smokin.gif

blazers can make Bayless expendable because they have a bunch of future draf round picks. so it aint too bad for both teams.

Originally Posted by heat23

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Miami Heat have acquired Trace McGrady in a blockbuster trade for a Lays variety pack left by Shaq in his former locker that now belongs to Jamaal Maglore.

Asked about the trade and on now having McGrady as a teammate, Dwyane Wade said "Who?".

I'm pissed off, Riles said those were part of my signing bonus added Maglore
[img]http://360waves.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/neyo.png[/img]

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I don't know what ya'll see in Lamarcus Aldridge that a trade for Amare Stoudemire sounds so ridiculous. He hits the boards even LESS than Amare Stoudemire and he tries on D but he's certainly not a stopper by any means.

The problem however is throwing Bayless in. I wouldn't do that if I were Portland.

The drop off between Amare and LaMarcus who still has a ceiling somewhat isn't that far off. How much better does Amare make the Blazers? Enough so todeem then championship worthy? I don't think so. But then you include a stud prospect in Bayless AND Raef's monster expiring contract, and it's abad trade. This taking into account that since Darius Miles managed to play his ten games, his contract is on the books. Their better off holding ontoRaef's contract and letting his number come off, since, as it stands, the trade doesn't work financially, and the Blazers will have to take on somebodyelse from the Suns to make the numbers work, ie, Barbosa.

For the Suns obviously, this is the perfect deal. You get cap relief, and good young PF, and Nash's heir apparent.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I like LaMarcus Aldridge, but he ain't ever gonna be Amare...
You right on that. LA actually tries on D, and he don't throw his shoulders back after meaningless dunks when the game is already decided. Plus, LA has a heart, and some backbone, and so far hasn't shown his vagina just yet.

I pray right here, right now, please trade Amary to the Blazers. Please.
pimp.gif
Really? I guess I missed this.

since portland has so many draft picks, maybe they can try and throw in a couple of second rounders instead of bayless.

Back
Top Bottom