Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

It's wack how you have to win all the NBA greatest games to unlock the classic teams

Tried to unlock the Magic and got destroyed by Shaq and Penny
laugh.gif

It's wack how you have to win all the NBA greatest games to unlock the classic teams

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Was able to connect to a team up game. It's weird when players disconnect the player they were controlling doesn't do anything anymore. Ruins the game for the rest of us in it.

Was able to connect to a team up game. It's weird when players disconnect the player they were controlling doesn't do anything anymore. Ruins the game for the rest of us in it.

I was playing Magic Johnson's greatest game and man I was getting pissed at how Clyde Drexler was basically on god mode and the rest of that Blazer team was unstoppable.

I men shiet Kevin Duckworth going off , backing me down low on the block and then hitting fadeway Kobe like jumpers 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then the rest of the team Terry Porter is draining crazy 30 foot 3's on you all day 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Portland's killer bench comes in and Drazen Petrovic, Danny Ainge, and Cliff Robsinson come in and MURK you 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After trying to beat that game on 5 tries I was like this already:

2536d1311877662t-arizona-man-killed-girlfriend-then-lived-her-decomposing-body-two-months-seinfeld.gif

I was playing Magic Johnson's greatest game and man I was getting pissed at how Clyde Drexler was basically on god mode and the rest of that Blazer team was unstoppable.

I men shiet Kevin Duckworth going off , backing me down low on the block and then hitting fadeway Kobe like jumpers 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then the rest of the team Terry Porter is draining crazy 30 foot 3's on you all day 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Portland's killer bench comes in and Drazen Petrovic, Danny Ainge, and Cliff Robsinson come in and MURK you 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2536d1311877662t-arizona-man-killed-girlfriend-then-lived-her-decomposing-body-two-months-seinfeld.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^
laugh.gif
Just played that one earlier and yes Drexler killed me, but I just used Magic to back down Porter in the post and came back in the 4th to win. Magic had 37 pts, 15 assists, 5 reb, 4 steals

^
laugh.gif
Just played that one earlier and yes Drexler killed me, but I just used Magic to back down Porter in the post and came back in the 4th to win. Magic had 37 pts, 15 assists, 5 reb, 4 steals

^
laugh.gif

^I'm just using last years big file
ohwell.gif
I will wait till the guys at OS make a new one
laugh.gif

^I'm just using last years big file
ohwell.gif
I will wait till the guys at OS make a new one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom