Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

I got the game for PS3 and for me so far I've beaten the greatest game challenges for Magic, Wilt, Kareem, Jerry West, and John Stockton.

All five of those show completed in greatest games mode and all of those teams associated to each of those challenges are available in quick play.

But the problem I'm having is the 90-91 Run TMC Warriors and 01-02 Kings are not showing up anymore in quick play after I entered in the code that came pre packed in the game.

Also sucks that nba2k.com is still not up and running.

I got the game for PS3 and for me so far I've beaten the greatest game challenges for Magic, Wilt, Kareem, Jerry West, and John Stockton.

All five of those show completed in greatest games mode and all of those teams associated to each of those challenges are available in quick play.

But the problem I'm having is the 90-91 Run TMC Warriors and 01-02 Kings are not showing up anymore in quick play after I entered in the code that came pre packed in the game.

Also sucks that nba2k.com is still not up and running.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I can use run tmc & the 01-02 kings in a quick match..

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I can use run tmc & the 01-02 kings in a quick match..

Post your online h2h record.

They need to fix the h2h record when match starts and it shows the both players record because that @%*@ is inaccurate. It shows my record as 8-7
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Post your online h2h record.

They need to fix the h2h record when match starts and it shows the both players record because that @%*@ is inaccurate. It shows my record as 8-7
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

The game is still very broken after the patch. The stats are all wrong, my myplayer team is leading the league averaging 66 assists per game on 8 minute quarters, while the 2nd place team is averaging 20 assists per game. This is happening to my brother and some friends as well.
The patch wasn't gameplay patch. It was an online patch. Fixing the servers. Supposedly.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

The game is still very broken after the patch. The stats are all wrong, my myplayer team is leading the league averaging 66 assists per game on 8 minute quarters, while the 2nd place team is averaging 20 assists per game. This is happening to my brother and some friends as well.
The patch wasn't gameplay patch. It was an online patch. Fixing the servers. Supposedly.

Just started a my player mode, I made a center 12 points 9 rebounds 4 assists in the game, a teammate of mine scored 52 points dude was wet from 3, on top of that he was a 6'9 PF, ok the draft comes the number one pick was a PF who scored 2 points in the game
indifferent.gif
I went #14 to the sixers 5 centers went before me and none of them did anything during the draft showcase

I put my code for the warriors and kings, but it's not working, do I have to enter the dashes also? I tried entering it a +%*% load of ways and it still doesn't work
nerd.gif

Just started a my player mode, I made a center 12 points 9 rebounds 4 assists in the game, a teammate of mine scored 52 points dude was wet from 3, on top of that he was a 6'9 PF, ok the draft comes the number one pick was a PF who scored 2 points in the game
indifferent.gif
I went #14 to the sixers 5 centers went before me and none of them did anything during the draft showcase

I put my code for the warriors and kings, but it's not working, do I have to enter the dashes also? I tried entering it a +%*% load of ways and it still doesn't work
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
dashes and all, i don't think it's case sensitive though.

Originally Posted by solefood229

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
dashes and all, i don't think it's case sensitive though.

I did, tried it uppercase and lower case still a no go I press start and nothing happens just goes back to the enter codes menu, when I go to check my teams they're not there either

I did, tried it uppercase and lower case still a no go I press start and nothing happens just goes back to the enter codes menu, when I go to check my teams they're not there either

Back
Top Bottom