Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

I am a myplayer on the Pacers and the following players have been on my team at some point this season:

Andrew Bogot
Derrick Favors
Jrue Holiday
Earl Boykins
Andrei Kirilenko
Tyrus Thomas
Darren Collison

It is crazy

Got Melo in the off season in My Player. Now it's me, Dirk, and Melo 
smokin.gif
. At our team being barely .500 
sick.gif

To much my surprise, I actually find the Legends Showcase fun as hell. Still wish they would've used regular graphics for it, though.

Runnin' with Fat/Skywalker/English/Kiki. Doug Moe would be proud.
pimp.gif

To much my surprise, I actually find the Legends Showcase fun as hell. Still wish they would've used regular graphics for it, though.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I've played 2k all the way since 04, I have to admit I dnt really like this game very much, any pointers? I get stripped or my pass gets stolen almost every time, I swear I can't do any jukes so far very disappointed

I've played 2k all the way since 04, I have to admit I dnt really like this game very much, any pointers? I get stripped or my pass gets stolen almost every time, I swear I can't do any jukes so far very disappointed

I want to buy the DLC, so I could use my My Player online in pick up games. I enjoyed it on 2K11.

I want to buy the DLC, so I could use my My Player online in pick up games. I enjoyed it on 2K11.

theres a roster file out there now with real rookies (not the cyberfaces with black arms)
search candidhornet24 on 2kshare
not the official 2k release though, so i wouldn't do all my tweaks until the official is out.

theres a roster file out there now with real rookies (not the cyberfaces with black arms)
not the official 2k release though, so i wouldn't do all my tweaks until the official is out.

Back
Top Bottom