Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

8-23 and 8-29? Damn you suck. Just stop shooting.

That's not me
laugh.gif

Does anyone know if you can add the legends/older player to current rosters so we can use them in Association?

Does anyone know if you can add the legends/older player to current rosters so we can use them in Association?

i cant hit 3's online for ##%$ now !!!!!!!!! yet you got people like billups and melo going 10-12 and ##%$. i go 1-6 with curry with 4 being wideopen SMH

i cant hit 3's online for ##%$ now !!!!!!!!! yet you got people like billups and melo going 10-12 and ##%$. i go 1-6 with curry with 4 being wideopen SMH

Does anyone know which shooting motion is closest to Kirk Hinrich's in MyPlayer? I really don't like the shooting motion I selected. Really hard to shoot.

Does anyone know which shooting motion is closest to Kirk Hinrich's in MyPlayer? I really don't like the shooting motion I selected. Really hard to shoot.

Yeah... the steals are ridiculous in this game... John Salmons had 7 steals on me...

there is still work to be done...

The Uncontrollable 3's are still a problem.

The stealing is still ridiculous

Paul Pierce's 3 pt shot IS WRONG!!!

That back down move and hit turbo spin move.. smfhh.. you can get by any player with that move.. its too easy.

The Dunk on's still happen alot... but they toned it down a little..

Full Court passes happen too much.
--------------------------------------------------------

They need to bring crews back and also Hall of Fame lobbies...

ranked matches suck because you play on All Star Mode.. which means every thing is easier.

Lobbies.. you have no record and your just playing for fun on Hall Of Fame.

--

Lets do a sim league once they patch most of these up.

Yeah... the steals are ridiculous in this game... John Salmons had 7 steals on me...

there is still work to be done...

The Uncontrollable 3's are still a problem.

The stealing is still ridiculous

Paul Pierce's 3 pt shot IS WRONG!!!

That back down move and hit turbo spin move.. smfhh.. you can get by any player with that move.. its too easy.

The Dunk on's still happen alot... but they toned it down a little..

Full Court passes happen too much.
--------------------------------------------------------

They need to bring crews back and also Hall of Fame lobbies...

ranked matches suck because you play on All Star Mode.. which means every thing is easier.

Lobbies.. you have no record and your just playing for fun on Hall Of Fame.

--

Lets do a sim league once they patch most of these up.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Just go edit Kirk Hinrich and it'll tell you his shot and release number, unless he's using somebody's signature shot.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Just go edit Kirk Hinrich and it'll tell you his shot and release number, unless he's using somebody's signature shot.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Anyone think too many players have the "3" next to their names?
Yea, the 3PT ratings (as well as everything else) are just not accurate. But, unless it is online, people shouldn't be playing with default rosters.

http://www.operationsport...f35544674e38037a47218187

Anyone think too many players have the "3" next to their names?
Yea, the 3PT ratings (as well as everything else) are just not accurate. But, unless it is online, people shouldn't be playing with default rosters.

http://www.operationsport...f35544674e38037a47218187

Back
Top Bottom