Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

the heat and lakers don't bother me.....the thunder are deadly tho imo...always a tough match up.....but yea a 2-3 zone will kill those who always go towards the paint.....outscored a dude 30-11 in the 4th quarter cause i switched to the zone

oh yea i'm 63-19 online.....

Vicc_Odin on ps3 if you wanna challenge the god

the heat and lakers don't bother me.....the thunder are deadly tho imo...always a tough match up.....but yea a 2-3 zone will kill those who always go towards the paint.....outscored a dude 30-11 in the 4th quarter cause i switched to the zone

It's mind boggling that they haven't been able to perfect chase down blocks as well they did on the original NBA 2K.

That #$*$ used to be epic to chase a guy down the court and pin his #$*$ off the glass.

It's mind boggling that they haven't been able to perfect chase down blocks as well they did on the original NBA 2K.

That #$*$ used to be epic to chase a guy down the court and pin his #$*$ off the glass.

Does anyone know how to get the 2001-02 Sacramento Kings team now? Is there any way or code I can get? Any help appreciated.

Does anyone know how to get the 2001-02 Sacramento Kings team now? Is there any way or code I can get? Any help appreciated.

the online play and lag is ridiculous, and has been for years, why not invest in amazing servers where lag doesn't become a deterrent?

the online play and lag is ridiculous, and has been for years, why not invest in amazing servers where lag doesn't become a deterrent?

Back
Top Bottom