Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

laugh.gif
 %+%%%# trying to use Jeremy Lin now and goin 0-14 from the field. 

it started freezing and wouldn't let me load the game i just deleted the additional data file and its been find ever since
pimp.gif

it started freezing and wouldn't let me load the game i just deleted the additional data file and its been find ever since
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My games keep freezing after a dunk....like itll start off fine and then after a min or so, the commentary stops....and then, after a few plays, it wont let me inbound the ball (cant call TO, no five seconds, nothing)....i need help, badly

My games keep freezing after a dunk....like itll start off fine and then after a min or so, the commentary stops....and then, after a few plays, it wont let me inbound the ball (cant call TO, no five seconds, nothing)....i need help, badly

2k stole my money this year.. game freezing every time after I choose the teams..This is some bull!!

What do you guys mean by "deleting additional data files"?

2k stole my money this year.. game freezing every time after I choose the teams..This is some bull!!

What do you guys mean by "deleting additional data files"?

At the main menu on your PS3, go to "Game", then go to "Game Data Utility", find all files dealing with NBA 2K12 and delete those. Don't delete your save game utility or whatever it's called. It's under "Game Data utility". Delete those, start up 2K12, it should ask you to download the patch and hopefully you shouldn't face anymore freezing issues, at least for now 
nerd.gif

At the main menu on your PS3, go to "Game", then go to "Game Data Utility", find all files dealing with NBA 2K12 and delete those. Don't delete your save game utility or whatever it's called. It's under "Game Data utility". Delete those, start up 2K12, it should ask you to download the patch and hopefully you shouldn't face anymore freezing issues, at least for now 
nerd.gif

2k12 fried my ps3 kept freezing so I kept deleting the game data eventually just died in the middle of a game gotta get my ps3 repaired now smh

2k12 fried my ps3 kept freezing so I kept deleting the game data eventually just died in the middle of a game gotta get my ps3 repaired now smh

Back
Top Bottom