Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

this game is terrible. this man jared jeffries was hitting 3's on me. JARED JEFFRIES
mad.gif

Ok

You know you cant say this with out a video or screen cap of the box score 
laugh.gif

devil.gif
 Jarred Jeffries has been a hidden cheese player since he got drafted for 1 he can guard up to 4 positions and clog passing lanes

dude is super tall with just enough handles and speed to put up Lebron type #s  and can knock down jumpers and get rebounds and dunk on people

i avgd about 15 a game around 5 boards few blocks and hella steals with him in 2k11 benching Amare as a backup
laugh.gif

but all in all he  really shines when jammed in as the 2 guard

you run jared jefferies at the 2?

i would torch you.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

MELO IS BROKE AS HELL ON THIS GAME!
30t6p3b.gif

MY GO TO GUYS ARE CHAUNCEY AND FIELDS
MELO IS NOT A FACTOR FOR WHATEVER REASON

really? his jumper is so money in this game. 

im officially done playing 2k12 until something changes. this game is so fake its crazy. lost to my brother 4 times in a row against golden states. stephen curry and monte ellis are gods. they just rain 3s all game. ellis had 41 and curry had 37. smh. someone pm me when they fix that ##%*.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

MELO IS BROKE AS HELL ON THIS GAME!
30t6p3b.gif

MY GO TO GUYS ARE CHAUNCEY AND FIELDS
MELO IS NOT A FACTOR FOR WHATEVER REASON

^ HAHA. Re-read what you said and think about that in the context of the Knicks.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im officially done playing 2k12 until something changes. this game is so fake its crazy. lost to my brother 4 times in a row against golden states. stephen curry and monte ellis are gods. they just rain 3s all game. ellis had 41 and curry had 37. smh. someone pm me when they fix that ##%*.

laugh.gif
on what difficulity?

if it's offline just turn the 3 pt sliders down..

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

im officially done playing 2k12 until something changes. this game is so fake its crazy. lost to my brother 4 times in a row against golden state. stephen curry and monte ellis are gods. they just rain 3s all game. ellis had 41 and curry had 37. smh. someone pm me when they fix that ##%*.

laugh.gif
on what difficulity?

if i put the sliders down he'll say im cheating, its on hall of fame btw

stop complaining

AND LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!...ITS NOT HARD...GET USE TO IT...2K11 TOOK ME MADD TIME TO LEARN BUT I GOT RIGHT

NOW THEY PATCH IT FOR THE WORST AND YOU COMPLAIN EVEN MORE

YOU DUDES SUCK

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

im officially done playing 2k12 until something changes. this game is so fake its crazy. lost to my brother 4 times in a row against golden state. stephen curry and monte ellis are gods. they just rain 3s all game. ellis had 41 and curry had 37. smh. someone pm me when they fix that ##%*.

laugh.gif
on what difficulity?

if i put the sliders down he'll say im cheating, its on hall of fame btw
Play on simulation or run a 3-2

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've been playing mainly my player mode....I can't seem to find a jump shot that I like.

I was like that at first, but I just started to test out actual player's shots that I like and finally sticking with one, at least for now. I tried out Von Wafer's, Jason Terry's, Caron Butler's and now I'm using Richard Hamilton's.
pimp.gif
I was trying to use T-Mac's shot because he's money on this game, but it's not an option. Unless you gotta buy it or something.
BTW, does anyone else play Creating A Legend mode? I'm just playing it to unlock the 'Win The MVP with CAL' achievement and I'm redeeming T-Mac's career.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've been playing mainly my player mode....I can't seem to find a jump shot that I like.

I was like that at first, but I just started to test out actual player's shots that I like and finally sticking with one, at least for now. I tried out Von Wafer's, Jason Terry's, Caron Butler's and now I'm using Richard Hamilton's.
pimp.gif
I was trying to use T-Mac's shot because he's money on this game, but it's not an option. Unless you gotta buy it or something.
BTW, does anyone else play Creating A Legend mode? I'm just playing it to unlock the 'Win The MVP with CAL' achievement and I'm redeeming T-Mac's career.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Aye bro, quick ?.........How do you know what number jumpers/releases correlate with each players shot? Like it's just "release 45" or "release 72"...I can't tell which ones are actually players jumpers, get wha tIm asking? 

Yeah. Just go to rosters on the main menu and select 'edit player' on the player you want to look at and it'll show you what shot they have. The superstars usually have their shots named after them, so there's no specific number for them. Such as Dirk, Kobe, LeBron, etc.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

For you guys that are playing myplayer on HOF, what are your team records?

im on the knicks & we were 41-41 & got beat in the first round by cleveland(they have stat & dirk)

If u wanna stop Monta and Steph play tight D on them. Make him beat you with other players. Put the sliders down too. The game as it is the sliders are too high. Even on simulation every 3 still falls.

PS3 or XBOX?

Yeah. Just go to rosters on the main menu and select 'edit player' on the player you want to look at and it'll show you what shot they have. The superstars usually have their shots named after them, so there's no specific number for them. Such as Dirk, Kobe, LeBron, etc.

Appreciate that big dog

Appreciate that big dog

Originally Posted by ColdCity

im on the knicks & we were 41-41 & got beat in the first round by cleveland(they have stat & dirk)
On HOF though?  I'm on the wolves and my record is like 2-30.

I get like 12pts, 5r, 2a, 1b, 1s per game on 8 minute quarters, and I play good enough defense on my matchup, but my team gets blown out by like 20+ points every time I am on the bench.  My teammates cannot play defense either.  All of my friends play with the same HOF settings and 8min quarters and they have similar records as me.

pimp.gif
if you really had a 41-41 team record in myplayer on HOF.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

On HOF though?  I'm on the wolves and my record is like 2-30.

I get like 12pts, 5r, 2a, 1b, 1s per game on 8 minute quarters, and I play good enough defense on my matchup, but my team gets blown out by like 20+ points every time I am on the bench.  My teammates cannot play defense either.  All of my friends play with the same HOF settings and 8min quarters and they have similar records as me.

pimp.gif
if you really had a 41-41 team record in myplayer on HOF.

Back
Top Bottom