Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by djkaos23

It kills me how many people are now picking the Clippers. Ive been running with them since 2k was on dreamcast. I also used portland. Im a diehard clipper fan and im so glad for my team but now the bandwagon jumping has begun. RUN WITH YOUR ORIGINAL SQUAD.

Since when a player chooses clippers they are automatically clippers fan?? U don't make sense at all I'm a die hard lakers fan but sometimes I run with ok c and Boston??

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

@Dondo, I bought it on PS3. But I am going to trade it for an XBOX Version. WHEN? I am not sure honestly man. Not even thinking about that game.

Great.. Im on PS3 too. I prefer xbox... but im on ps3 for now... whats your PSN?

Originally Posted by StillAtIt

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Why is Gasol's midrange rating NINE points higher than kobe's?

Why does Lamar Odom have a "3" next to his name? Dude is a career 32% shooter from deep, yet his 3 point rating is higher than Kobe's.
Gasol shoots a higher percentage from midrange, but on less shots. Default 2k ratings for you.
Lamar shot 38% from 3 last season.

WRONG...
Midrange and Close range are 2 different shots... Kobe's Mid Range sucks.... but his close range which you guys think is his mid range is 99 ovr.......  

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Everybody and their mommas are running with the Lakers..
Still? I'm shocked.

DC - You bought the game?
eek.gif
damn. You were one of my "inspirations" for sticking with 2K11, damn man.
laugh.gif

I'm a god in this game w/ Brandon rush...had to switch from the pacers to the warriors cause of this mog...gsw offensive rebounds like woah

Everytime i try to register My2K it always says 'The 2K Sports Server is unavailable at this time'.. what do i do? its been like 3 days now and ive tried multiple times

Son I wish I could've recorded the last two matches I just played against these Bulls users. Absolute joke son, everybody plays the exact same way.

-Rip at the ball with whoever is on the floor
-Push the break with D Rose every time down the court
-Attempt to steal the inbounds pass
-Run around like fools in the process while doing so

I used the Wolves and beat the first CHI user but just lost by 2 to this 2nd guy because Asik & Noah make that weird body bumping lay up animation everytime. Ain't no way to play simulation at all against other players in this setting man. You're forced to play offball, this %@%! is stupid.

Son I wish I could've recorded the last two matches I just played against these Bulls users. Absolute joke son, everybody plays the exact same way.

-Rip at the ball with whoever is on the floor
-Push the break with D Rose every time down the court
-Attempt to steal the inbounds pass
-Run around like fools in the process while doing so

I used the Wolves and beat the first CHI user but just lost by 2 to this 2nd guy because Asik & Noah make that weird body bumping lay up animation everytime. Ain't no way to play simulation at all against other players in this setting man. You're forced to play offball, this %@%! is stupid.

Everyone is talking about how unstoppable fadeaways are for certain players. I've tried the same fadeaways in the post with beasley, tyreke evans, iguodala, and of course kobe as well as melo.
pimp.gif
money everytime. it's all about timing.

Everyone is talking about how unstoppable fadeaways are for certain players. I've tried the same fadeaways in the post with beasley, tyreke evans, iguodala, and of course kobe as well as melo.
pimp.gif

has anyone played the dlc? i have the pc version and it isnt available for it so... just curious how it is

has anyone played the dlc? i have the pc version and it isnt available for it so... just curious how it is

Originally Posted by straight lux

pimp.gif

before the update, I had Brandon Roy on my Warriors franchise
Left side post up fade away from about 17ft was automatic...

Does anyone know if they've added the Christmas Shoes?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

pimp.gif

They've added them I think you get it with the roster update with the xmas jerseys.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

pimp.gif

They've added them I think you get it with the roster update with the xmas jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom