Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.
Nah I don't have it on PS3. I bought it for PS3 from Amazon for $20 and traded it in at WalMart for the 360 version. Haven't opened it yet though. I won't until I finish my 2K11 Season with the Wizards.
But there is a great project coming out Tuesday -�http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-experience-info-tools-38.html#post2043243538

Here is a preview. CPU vs CPU

I actually like the camera view on this one even tho I play with the 2K cam.

its fun beating people w/ the nets
laugh.gif
......wish i had a 360 since the majority are mic up

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

its fun beating people w/ the nets
laugh.gif
......wish i had a 360 since the majority are mic up

dude i been dominating with the Cavs, i know how you feel

Originally Posted by jmal519

is this something i'll be able to download to my xbox? i've never downloaded user rosters before. if so, will there be instructions on how to do this?
Just go to 2K Share and download the rosters to your hard drive. Then go to load and load that 2K Share Roster file you just downloaded. Then SAVE the actual roster file to your hard drive.
I am sorry that you have been using 2K's rosters for all of these year. They just can't compare.

ah. i see. the dynasty experience seems like a more advanced update.

i was on operation sports earlier today and i saw another person's roster update. he had some complex instructions with how to load them onto your xbox using your USB. you also had to download the file from mediafire, not from the 2K servers. i figured the dynasty update would be similar.
i was on the operation sports site and downloaded the completed settings and arena sounds. do i just load these onto my usb drive, plug into my xbox, and load from there?

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

well, the thing is, i dont be wanting to browse/try them all out

dudes be like "OMG AMAZING SLIDERS" you download them and it plays like crap

i trust DC, hes been anal about 2k for like 4 years now..

dude changes everyones tendencies too? smh

never could get his 2k11 files to work tho

(._. )
Nah man like you'll see theress basically 2 or 3 good/great sets. Threads have the view count next to them so you know which ones are actually legit to play with.

Just go to 2K Share and download the rosters to your hard drive. Then go to load and load that 2K Share Roster file you just downloaded. Then SAVE the actual roster file to your hard drive.
I am sorry that you have been using 2K's rosters for all of these year. They just can't compare.

ah. i see. the dynasty experience seems like a more advanced update.

i was on operation sports earlier today and i saw another person's roster update. he had some complex instructions with how to load them onto your xbox using your USB. you also had to download the file from mediafire, not from the 2K servers. i figured the dynasty update would be similar.
i was on the operation sports site and downloaded the completed settings and arena sounds. do i just load these onto my usb drive, plug into my xbox, and load from there?
I'm not sure if it works with a usb you can use your hard drive or Stream it. I just stream it by using WMP and add the file that contains the playlists.

Thinking about finally buying this game. Can anyone tell me how much better the My Player mode is. Thats the only thing I care about.

I'm waiting for some new challenge s on the 2k on 360. I'll probably the best player in the whole online community.

I finally got around to buying 2k12 since I rented it last time.
and I gotta say 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've lost every online game I've played by buzzer beaters, I mean with like 0.8 seconds left dudes will hit a 3 pointer and win by just 1 point 
mad.gif
mad.gif

I played someone yesterday and they were using the Grizzlies and he was hitting 3 pointers the whole damn game 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

LMAO a dude messged me here saying he like 360-40 and he would beat me with miami.
?? If I recall I didn't say "I would beat you". In fact, I said "I'm not great but I'm ok, but most of the online games I play I blowout most people, and I would like to see how good someone who claims they are the best is to see where I'm at" (paraphrasing). And to explain I mainly run with the Heat because Mike Miller is my favorite player (who unfortunately is not on the online roster last I checked). But anyways I promise you I am not some cheeser just because I play with the "best team" in the game. I would still like to play you sometime though I'm not playing much with school back in session. My Xbox gt is MATTG808 (idk if user names are case sensitive but it is all caps). Please send me a friend request and lmk when you are available.

LMAO a dude messged me here saying he like 360-40 and he would beat me with miami.
?? If I recall I didn't say "I would beat you". In fact, I said "I'm not great but I'm ok, but most of the online games I play I blowout most people, and I would like to see how good someone who claims they are the best is to see where I'm at" (paraphrasing). And to explain I mainly run with the Heat because Mike Miller is my favorite player (who unfortunately is not on the online roster last I checked). But anyways I promise you I am not some cheeser just because I play with the "best team" in the game. I would still like to play you sometime though I'm not playing much with school back in session. My Xbox gt is MATTG808 (idk if user names are case sensitive but it is all caps). Please send me a friend request and lmk when you are available.

I'm waiting for some new challenge s on the 2k on 360. I'll probably the best player in the whole online community.
laugh.gif
 How many times will you say it.
This game is not an ideal game to play online. That is if you are looking for a realistic brand of basketball.

laugh.gif
This game is not an ideal game to play online. That is if you are looking for a realistic brand of basketball.

laugh.gif

anyone got a PS3 league or smthin goin on? just got this game not too good but looking to get involved...

also what difficulty level should i put my franchise on that will match up with an online game? I wanna get good at the one that matters...

thanks

anyone got a PS3 league or smthin goin on? just got this game not too good but looking to get involved...

also what difficulty level should i put my franchise on that will match up with an online game? I wanna get good at the one that matters...

thanks

thanks

bro i just beat you two straight times and you quit on me and won't talk to me what gives lol.
also, this is a question for everyone, i've been accused of "cheesing", and idk if i am or not maybe i dont have the same definition of cheesing.

this is what i do:

-i play as the heat

-my starting five is pg wade sg james jones sf battier pf lebron c bosh (sometimes i switch it up with mario at the point or when miller is playing he starts)

-i play straight man to man defense, ALWAYS on the ball

-bron n wade take no more than 17-18 shots combined (bron might shoot 6 or 7, wade maybe 9 or 10)

-i play my subs but not much. mario and ud and eddy curry play maybe 3 or 4 minutes, when miller comes back i play my bench more. and eddie house is gone 
frown.gif

-my leading scorers are usually either battier, jones or mario (or occasionally eddy curry)

-basically i play what the d gives me: if they play lebron and wade drives, kick it out and shoot 3s. if the d is playing defense with only the center, then i'm gonna find bosh or ud underneath.

so....is that cheesing? if it is, is the only reason it is because the fact that i play as the heat??

bro i just beat you two straight times and you quit on me and won't talk to me what gives lol.
also, this is a question for everyone, i've been accused of "cheesing", and idk if i am or not maybe i dont have the same definition of cheesing.

this is what i do:

-i play as the heat

-my starting five is pg wade sg james jones sf battier pf lebron c bosh (sometimes i switch it up with mario at the point or when miller is playing he starts)

-bron n wade take no more than 17-18 shots combined (bron might shoot 6 or 7, wade maybe 9 or 10)

-i play my subs but not much. mario and ud and eddy curry play maybe 3 or 4 minutes, when miller comes back i play my bench more. and eddie house is gone 
frown.gif

-my leading scorers are usually either battier, jones or mario (or occasionally eddy curry)

-basically i play what the d gives me: if they play lebron and wade drives, kick it out and shoot 3s. if the d is playing defense with only the center, then i'm gonna find bosh or ud underneath.

so....is that cheesing? if it is, is the only reason it is because the fact that i play as the heat??

this is what i do:

-i play as the heat

frown.gif

Originally Posted by mattg

lol

lol

lol

MAtt is probably the most skilled cheeser i've ever played. Typical lebron and wade non sense. just your typical spamming cheeser with the two best players in the game. I did lose twice, but all by single digits. If you like playing a miami cheeser, play matt. Stars lebron as the Center, wade at pg, battier as SG, jones as sf, mario as pf..........

His forumla= Dunk, layup in the paint , pump fake under basket till he scores, and corner threes. I mean dude was 12 for 30. Only reason he even won was because of the dunks and dumb unrealistic lay ups that 2k ALLOWS lebron and wade to make no matter how much zone or blocking you do or even timing.

Dude is a pure example of why I'm gonna use DC's sliders cause its more realistic. At least offline. Online, I'll just beware of guys like matt.

MAtt is probably the most skilled cheeser i've ever played. Typical lebron and wade non sense. just your typical spamming cheeser with the two best players in the game. I did lose twice, but all by single digits. If you like playing a miami cheeser, play matt. Stars lebron as the Center, wade at pg, battier as SG, jones as sf, mario as pf..........

His forumla= Dunk, layup in the paint , pump fake under basket till he scores, and corner threes. I mean dude was 12 for 30. Only reason he even won was because of the dunks and dumb unrealistic lay ups that 2k ALLOWS lebron and wade to make no matter how much zone or blocking you do or even timing.

Dude is a pure example of why I'm gonna use DC's sliders cause its more realistic. At least offline. Online, I'll just beware of guys like matt.

Back
Top Bottom