Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

MAtt is probably the most skilled cheeser i've ever played. Typical lebron and wade non sense. just your typical spamming cheeser with the two best players in the game. I did lose twice, but all by single digits. If you like playing a miami cheeser, play matt. Stars lebron as the Center, wade at pg, battier as SG, jones as sf, mario as pf..........

His forumla= Dunk, layup in the paint , pump fake under basket till he scores, and corner threes. I mean dude was 12 for 30. Only reason he even won was because of the dunks and dumb unrealistic lay ups that 2k ALLOWS lebron and wade to make no matter how much zone or blocking you do or even timing.

Dude is a pure example of why I'm gonna use DC's sliders cause its more realistic. At least offline. Online, I'll just beware of guys like matt.

Nat king cole456

On 360... Matt what's ur gt?

I play with kobe nd accept all challengers...

Nat king cole456

Nat king cole456

Originally Posted by mattg

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

I'm waiting for some new challenge s on the 2k on 360. I'll probably the best player in the whole online community.
is your GT mattg?
because i think i played you and online randomly, i remember someone having the GT as mattg and using the heat. And put Lebron at C/PF at times. I beat you in that game with the warriors....if that was you of course.

I'm waiting for some new challenge s on the 2k on 360. I'll probably the best player in the whole online community.
is your GT mattg?
because i think i played you and online randomly, i remember someone having the GT as mattg and using the heat. And put Lebron at C/PF at times. I beat you in that game with the warriors....if that was you of course.

is your GT mattg?

MAtt is probably the most skilled cheeser i've ever played. Typical lebron and wade non sense. just your typical spamming cheeser with the two best players in the game. I did lose twice, but all by single digits. If you like playing a miami cheeser, play matt. Stars lebron as the Center, wade at pg, battier as SG, jones as sf, mario as pf..........

His forumla= Dunk, layup in the paint , pump fake under basket till he scores, and corner threes. I mean dude was 12 for 30. Only reason he even won was because of the dunks and dumb unrealistic lay ups that 2k ALLOWS lebron and wade to make no matter how much zone or blocking you do or even timing. 

Dude is a pure example of why I'm gonna use DC's sliders cause its more realistic. At least offline. Online, I'll just beware of guys like matt. 
thank you for calling me skilled...but seriously lebron n wade cheeser?? in both games bron took 10 shots and wade took ~6 shots. and most of those were layups/dunks because i'd either get a steal/block for a fast break, or i did that roll the ball inbounds (on purpose knowing you'd try to steal it) and get a 5-4.
also you were down by 14 in the first one when you quit (i believe we were still in the 3rd or early 4th quarter) and the second one i made a run in the 4th to push the lead to 10 which is when you quit. and fyi again my lineup is pg wade sg jones sf battier pf bron c bosh. idc if that's not their real lineup its the lineup i like but mario gets plenty time as well as ud and they do their thing.

and you bet your !+$ i'm going to shoot 3s against you. i'm standing at the top of the key with mario (top of the key is his hotspot) and you are sagging off with rondo looking for a pass. what do you expect me to do? and when lebron/wade drives you collapse 3 guys on them, no !%+! i'm going to kick it to the open guy. guess what, if you don't double bron or wade then i will shoot with them. fact is against you i played really bad and still handled you just fine. 

also, i pump fake guys that are going to jump at every pump fake or every time one of my guys gets near the basket. when you are so hippity hoppy it makes it so easy for me. i'm pretty much giving away how i play online but basically if you constantly go for steals and blocks (you and most people), i make them pay. how many times did you double lebron leaving battier/jones wide open. lebron and wade are my decoys basically.

basically i try to find the best shot, which most of the time is a 3 since most people assume i use the heat to abuse lebron n wade. i use those guys for defense and when i can't find a better shot. honestly you could've beaten me if you actually hit your open shots as i was not playing very good defense.

honestly i dont think i even need the heat to beat you. play me again and i will play as one of my secondary teams (usually either the twolves or the wizards)

done ranting, i dont normally get worked up over a video game but i hate when people say that i abuse exploits or cheese just because i play with the heat. the heat aren't even the cheesiest team in the game (thunder easily).

VA757 my gt is MATTG808. and again i am not saying i'm great or anything i'm maybe a little better than average, but i lose plenty. GSUDOUBLE that probably was me warriors are one of the teams i struggle with as well as the thunder. freakin curry and ellis and wright do not miss in that game
laugh.gif
. down for a rematch anytime 

thank you for calling me skilled...but seriously lebron n wade cheeser?? in both games bron took 10 shots and wade took ~6 shots. and most of those were layups/dunks because i'd either get a steal/block for a fast break, or i did that roll the ball inbounds (on purpose knowing you'd try to steal it) and get a 5-4.
also you were down by 14 in the first one when you quit (i believe we were still in the 3rd or early 4th quarter) and the second one i made a run in the 4th to push the lead to 10 which is when you quit. and fyi again my lineup is pg wade sg jones sf battier pf bron c bosh. idc if that's not their real lineup its the lineup i like but mario gets plenty time as well as ud and they do their thing.

and you bet your !+$ i'm going to shoot 3s against you. i'm standing at the top of the key with mario (top of the key is his hotspot) and you are sagging off with rondo looking for a pass. what do you expect me to do? and when lebron/wade drives you collapse 3 guys on them, no !%+! i'm going to kick it to the open guy. guess what, if you don't double bron or wade then i will shoot with them. fact is against you i played really bad and still handled you just fine. 

also, i pump fake guys that are going to jump at every pump fake or every time one of my guys gets near the basket. when you are so hippity hoppy it makes it so easy for me. i'm pretty much giving away how i play online but basically if you constantly go for steals and blocks (you and most people), i make them pay. how many times did you double lebron leaving battier/jones wide open. lebron and wade are my decoys basically.

basically i try to find the best shot, which most of the time is a 3 since most people assume i use the heat to abuse lebron n wade. i use those guys for defense and when i can't find a better shot. honestly you could've beaten me if you actually hit your open shots as i was not playing very good defense.

honestly i dont think i even need the heat to beat you. play me again and i will play as one of my secondary teams (usually either the twolves or the wizards)

done ranting, i dont normally get worked up over a video game but i hate when people say that i abuse exploits or cheese just because i play with the heat. the heat aren't even the cheesiest team in the game (thunder easily).

VA757 my gt is MATTG808. and again i am not saying i'm great or anything i'm maybe a little better than average, but i lose plenty. GSUDOUBLE that probably was me warriors are one of the teams i struggle with as well as the thunder. freakin curry and ellis and wright do not miss in that game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

u online now? I'll beat you and show stop ur cheesen

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no i'm not i have school tomorrow. maybe sometime tomorrow night but i got a big exam coming up and need to study so i haven't played as much 2k lately. and seriously i would hold the trash talking until you actually beat me. but i will play with the twolves so you will probably win.

laugh.gif

no i'm not i have school tomorrow. maybe sometime tomorrow night but i got a big exam coming up and need to study so i haven't played as much 2k lately. and seriously i would hold the trash talking until you actually beat me. but i will play with the twolves so you will probably win.

laugh.gif

lol i like how cheeser got big mouth. If I was serious, I would have used Lakers. Use miami again, I'll show u how serious it will be when I beat u

lol i like how cheeser got big mouth. If I was serious, I would have used Lakers. Use miami again, I'll show u how serious it will be when I beat u

Back
Top Bottom