Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

lol i like how cheeser got big mouth. If I was serious, I would have used Lakers. Use miami again, I'll show u how serious it will be when I beat u
you should've been serious when i beat you the first game? you seemed serious because you messaged me "ok kid", implying perhaps you were going to kick it up a notch. you went from being the mavericks (seems like you don't play with them because you could not shoot with them) to being the celtics and played better and i definitely played worse the second game. if the lakes are indeed your best team, then i look forward to giving you a third game. but please do not quit if you are about to lose just finish out the game.

lol i like how cheeser got big mouth. If I was serious, I would have used Lakers. Use miami again, I'll show u how serious it will be when I beat u
you should've been serious when i beat you the first game? you seemed serious because you messaged me "ok kid", implying perhaps you were going to kick it up a notch. you went from being the mavericks (seems like you don't play with them because you could not shoot with them) to being the celtics and played better and i definitely played worse the second game. if the lakes are indeed your best team, then i look forward to giving you a third game. but please do not quit if you are about to lose just finish out the game.

dudes getting riled up over a game
laugh.gif

if it makes everyone feel better i'll stop using the heat and find a new team
laugh.gif
. personally i've always felt it doesn't matter who you play as its how you use them. some people just have a team that they know everyone's shot timing etc and they're really good with them. if a guy is really really good with the raptors, he probably gonna beat me. same with the warriors, thunder, anyone. and i don't care if another person cheeses or whatever, there is a counter to every tactic out there it's just a matter of recognizing it. but the way i play is find the open man, and take what the defense gives me. i'm done talking on hit me up on xbox if you want to play me i'm going back to lurking
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. personally i've always felt it doesn't matter who you play as its how you use them. some people just have a team that they know everyone's shot timing etc and they're really good with them. if a guy is really really good with the raptors, he probably gonna beat me. same with the warriors, thunder, anyone. and i don't care if another person cheeses or whatever, there is a counter to every tactic out there it's just a matter of recognizing it. but the way i play is find the open man, and take what the defense gives me. i'm done talking on hit me up on xbox if you want to play me i'm going back to lurking
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no u better use the heat. Ur beatable. Your skilled in the way you abuse playing lebron at C. Exploiting is not cool and i'll beat you and u will be exposed

no u better use the heat. Ur beatable. Your skilled in the way you abuse playing lebron at C. Exploiting is not cool and i'll beat you and u will be exposed

This games is all about abusing the exploits.

Pick and roll is one of the most frustrating thing to defend and that stupid spin dunk that Lebron/Wade make 99% of time
indifferent.gif
@% not even realistic

This games is all about abusing the exploits.

Pick and roll is one of the most frustrating thing to defend and that stupid spin dunk that Lebron/Wade make 99% of time
indifferent.gif
@% not even realistic

One of the most frustrating things in my player is when you run a pick & roll on the elbow & another teammate posts up exactly where the big man is supposed to roll to.

Completely destroys the play.

One of the most frustrating things in my player is when you run a pick & roll on the elbow & another teammate posts up exactly where the big man is supposed to roll to.

Completely destroys the play.

The NBA 2K12 "SiM-WoRLD Roster Project (for 360) - www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/532234-nba-2k12-sim-world-roster-project-360-a.html
THE "SiM-WoRLD" TEAM THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

THE TEAM:

COACH - ronyell

PG - youALREADYknow

SG - seanbarkley

SF - vannwolfhawk 

PF - KG#5beantown

C - hulyan

G - Hyperballer21

F/C -Thelorn

PG - BroMontana82 

G/F - Ricky Rowe Zay

C - gabri3l3

G - TheGame8544

contributions by nogster, DC, 1Rose, CWSapp757, Ruff Ryder, Ruben Douglas & everyone in the "custom sounds movement"

THE FILES:

QUICK PLAY ROSTER V.1 also on 2kshare as: The SiM-WoRLD Roster

QUICK PLAY ROSTER V.2 (with seanbarley's ALL custom shoes) -in progress

"ASSOCIATION-IN-PROGRESS" FILE - in progress

YeLLz SiM-WoRLD SLiDerS also on 2kshare

SiM-WoRLD CPU vs CPU / Player Lock Sliders also on 2kshare

SETTINGS FILE (all classic teams unlocked)

YeLLz CUSTOM ARENA SOUNDS

THE INFO LINKS:

in progress

THE EDITS:

* Overall ratings tailored for association compliance & top tiered ranking

* Hex-edited accessories, shoes, correct home/away colorways & added jerseys by seanbarkley, Hyperballer21 & KG#5beantown

* Classic team rotations & missing players added by KG#5beantown

* Added many jerseys & "classic" jerseys from the Legends Showcase

*Real 1st round rookies with audio / 2nd rounders & CAPS with draft info added by Thelorn

* Free Agent CAPS created for Free Agency by hulyan & Ricky Rowe Zay

* Correctly named arenas (inlcuding some classic arenas)

* Contract edits for rookies & new transactions

* Coaching Profile edits based on formulas using career averages & season data, coaching styles & Tomba's "multiple of 5" & "tier" logic

* Rotations & Starting Lineups (also rated for proper rotations in association mode)

* Play Types for all players & Playbook edits - broken plays (where players just stand still) taken out of playbooks edited by vannwolfhawk 

* Potential Ratings scaled across the board based on age & current rating

* Ratings & Tendencies based on formulas using career averages & season data 

* Player-specific tendencies and hotspots for all players

* Signature shot & dribble edits by gabri3l3 & 1rose

* Dunk & Standing Dunk ratings & packages scaled, revised & edited (contributions by DC)

* Intangible ratings & Personality, Style & Roles edited for proper association logic (contributions by DC)

* Player models updated for players that lost or gained considerable weight by Hyperballer21

TENDENCY CHANGES for ALL PLAYERS 

* Defense / Take Charge (Based on formulas using career averages & season data)

* Defense / Commit Foul (Based on formulas using career averages & season data)

* Freelance / Isolation

* Shooting / 3PT Shot

* Shooting / Shot

TENDENCY CHANGES for PF and C

* Freelance / Isolation

* Setup Dribble / Sizeup

* Dribble Penetration / Double Cross

* Dribble Penetration / Hes Cross

TENDENCY CHANGES for PG

* Post Moves / Aggressive Backdown

* Post Shot / Post Hook

* Passing / Throw Alley-Oop

HOTSPOT CHANGES for PF and C

* Isolation / 3PT

* Spot Up / 3PT

ALL EDITS ARE FOR A FLUID MESH OF GAMEPLAY & ASSOCIATION SIM STAT AUTHENTICITY

DISCLAIMER: editing players may result resetting imporatnt layup/dunk packages that were hex edited in for gameplay purposes

STILL TO COME:

* RE-editor edits by Hyperballer21 & Thelorn after RE-editor is released

* Draft Classes revamped using the scales & formulas used on roster

* Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp757 & revamped using the scales & formulas used on roster

* D-League edits (proper players in D-league)

* Coaching edits (correct coaches & edited coach ratings)

* Association Guide by Ronyell

* feel free to post feedback & enjoy*

The NBA 2K12 "SiM-WoRLD Roster Project (for 360) - www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/532234-nba-2k12-sim-world-roster-project-360-a.html
THE "SiM-WoRLD" TEAM THANKS YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

THE TEAM:

COACH - ronyell

PG - youALREADYknow

SG - seanbarkley

SF - vannwolfhawk 

PF - KG#5beantown

C - hulyan

G - Hyperballer21

F/C -Thelorn

PG - BroMontana82 

G/F - Ricky Rowe Zay

C - gabri3l3

G - TheGame8544

contributions by nogster, DC, 1Rose, CWSapp757, Ruff Ryder, Ruben Douglas & everyone in the "custom sounds movement"

THE FILES:

QUICK PLAY ROSTER V.1 also on 2kshare as: The SiM-WoRLD Roster

QUICK PLAY ROSTER V.2 (with seanbarley's ALL custom shoes) -in progress

"ASSOCIATION-IN-PROGRESS" FILE - in progress

YeLLz SiM-WoRLD SLiDerS also on 2kshare

SiM-WoRLD CPU vs CPU / Player Lock Sliders also on 2kshare

SETTINGS FILE (all classic teams unlocked)

YeLLz CUSTOM ARENA SOUNDS

THE INFO LINKS:

in progress

THE EDITS:

* Overall ratings tailored for association compliance & top tiered ranking

* Hex-edited accessories, shoes, correct home/away colorways & added jerseys by seanbarkley, Hyperballer21 & KG#5beantown

* Classic team rotations & missing players added by KG#5beantown

* Added many jerseys & "classic" jerseys from the Legends Showcase

*Real 1st round rookies with audio / 2nd rounders & CAPS with draft info added by Thelorn

* Free Agent CAPS created for Free Agency by hulyan & Ricky Rowe Zay

* Correctly named arenas (inlcuding some classic arenas)

* Contract edits for rookies & new transactions

* Coaching Profile edits based on formulas using career averages & season data, coaching styles & Tomba's "multiple of 5" & "tier" logic

* Rotations & Starting Lineups (also rated for proper rotations in association mode)

* Play Types for all players & Playbook edits - broken plays (where players just stand still) taken out of playbooks edited by vannwolfhawk 

* Potential Ratings scaled across the board based on age & current rating

* Ratings & Tendencies based on formulas using career averages & season data 

* Player-specific tendencies and hotspots for all players

* Signature shot & dribble edits by gabri3l3 & 1rose

* Dunk & Standing Dunk ratings & packages scaled, revised & edited (contributions by DC)

* Intangible ratings & Personality, Style & Roles edited for proper association logic (contributions by DC)

* Player models updated for players that lost or gained considerable weight by Hyperballer21

TENDENCY CHANGES for ALL PLAYERS 

* Defense / Take Charge (Based on formulas using career averages & season data)

* Defense / Commit Foul (Based on formulas using career averages & season data)

* Freelance / Isolation

* Shooting / 3PT Shot

* Shooting / Shot

TENDENCY CHANGES for PF and C

* Freelance / Isolation

* Setup Dribble / Sizeup

* Dribble Penetration / Double Cross

* Dribble Penetration / Hes Cross

TENDENCY CHANGES for PG

* Post Moves / Aggressive Backdown

* Post Shot / Post Hook

* Passing / Throw Alley-Oop

HOTSPOT CHANGES for PF and C

* Isolation / 3PT

* Spot Up / 3PT

ALL EDITS ARE FOR A FLUID MESH OF GAMEPLAY & ASSOCIATION SIM STAT AUTHENTICITY

DISCLAIMER: editing players may result resetting imporatnt layup/dunk packages that were hex edited in for gameplay purposes

STILL TO COME:

* RE-editor edits by Hyperballer21 & Thelorn after RE-editor is released

* Draft Classes revamped using the scales & formulas used on roster

* Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp757 & revamped using the scales & formulas used on roster

* D-League edits (proper players in D-league)

* Coaching edits (correct coaches & edited coach ratings)

* Association Guide by Ronyell

* feel free to post feedback & enjoy*

^ that roster is sick DC just got it and im really happy with it. anyone who likes real simulation b-ball needs it.

Back
Top Bottom