Originally Posted by yungchamp

Idk what it is about this game but i am pure trash
2k11 i was damn near that dude
this year tho...ehhhh
30t6p3b.gif
New game man. You have to adjust.
Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

you wanna play off ball defense?

This is why I get annoyed with playing someone that plays off-ball defense. When I play a human, I want that human vs. human chess match to be present. That is fun, that is something you can't get vs. the CPU. So when I am "playing" a human and he allows the CPU to play defense, I say to myself, "Why am I just not playing the CPU."
Makes sense?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Idk what it is about this game but i am pure trash
2k11 i was damn near that dude
this year tho...ehhhh
30t6p3b.gif
New game man. You have to adjust.
Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

you wanna play off ball defense?

This is why I get annoyed with playing someone that plays off-ball defense. When I play a human, I want that human vs. human chess match to be present. That is fun, that is something you can't get vs. the CPU. So when I am "playing" a human and he allows the CPU to play defense, I say to myself, "Why am I just not playing the CPU."
Makes sense?

The Y-button was straight cheese in 2K11. Certain players' signature gathers weren't defendable (Melo, D-Will, Roy, etc.) & using the pro-hop when driving to the hoop gave you instant separation from your defender. Glad they removed it from 2K12.

The Y-button was straight cheese in 2K11. Certain players' signature gathers weren't defendable (Melo, D-Will, Roy, etc.) & using the pro-hop when driving to the hoop gave you instant separation from your defender. Glad they removed it from 2K12.

I endorse the rosters I posted. Great experience. There are a few issues that I have with it though.

Amount of StepBack Jumpers.
Strength, Speed, Vertical ratings are scaled and not exact.
Dunk ratings/edits.

The game plays great though. I suggest downloading them.
Originally Posted by KenJi714

This games is all about abusing the exploits. 

Pick and roll is one of the most frustrating thing to defend and that stupid spin dunk that Lebron/Wade make 99% of time 
indifferent.gif
 @% not even realistic

When you see the PNR coming, switch to the off ball, opposite side big and put him in help position awaiting the cut to the basket.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ You all don't know how to do moves? Did you try going into practice mode?

to complicated for me, seriously. why make things difficult? SMH Y button was good for both and now they change to the joystick garbage
So, you have the tools to learn and you refuse/? Ok.

I endorse the rosters I posted. Great experience. There are a few issues that I have with it though.

Amount of StepBack Jumpers.
Strength, Speed, Vertical ratings are scaled and not exact.
Dunk ratings/edits.

The game plays great though. I suggest downloading them.
Originally Posted by KenJi714

This games is all about abusing the exploits. 

Pick and roll is one of the most frustrating thing to defend and that stupid spin dunk that Lebron/Wade make 99% of time 
indifferent.gif
 @% not even realistic

When you see the PNR coming, switch to the off ball, opposite side big and put him in help position awaiting the cut to the basket.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

^ You all don't know how to do moves? Did you try going into practice mode?

to complicated for me, seriously. why make things difficult? SMH Y button was good for both and now they change to the joystick garbage
So, you have the tools to learn and you refuse/? Ok.

Sliders I am using with Ronyells Roster Project (For Now)

All sliders are the same for Human/CPU. I also play on Player Lock though.

Inside: 48
Close: 46
Mid: 47
3PT: 50 (ratings are edited down so it won't be like it is online)
Layups: 47
Dunk Success: 49
DIT: 20
Pass Accuracy: 40 (More turnovers need to be seen)
Contact Shot: 20

Driving Contact: 10
Inside Contact: 55
Help D: 90

Quicks: 25
Vert: 50
Strength: 25
Hustle: 25 (prevents fastbreak catch up logic)
Hands: 25 (more turnovers)
On Ball D: 45
Blocks: 25
OREB: 75
DREB: 25
Clutch: 5
Consistency: 25 (I will change this once I re-edit those consistency ratings with HyperBaller's system)

Tendencies
Inside: 90
Close: 75
Mid: 95
3PT: 50
On Ball Steals: 60

Over Back: 100
Charge: 100
Block: 25
Reach: 55
Shooting: 65
Loose Ball: 100

Sliders I am using with Ronyells Roster Project (For Now)

All sliders are the same for Human/CPU. I also play on Player Lock though.

Inside: 48
Close: 46
Mid: 47
3PT: 50 (ratings are edited down so it won't be like it is online)
Layups: 47
Dunk Success: 49
DIT: 20
Pass Accuracy: 40 (More turnovers need to be seen)
Contact Shot: 20

Driving Contact: 10
Inside Contact: 55
Help D: 90

Quicks: 25
Vert: 50
Strength: 25
Hustle: 25 (prevents fastbreak catch up logic)
Hands: 25 (more turnovers)
On Ball D: 45
Blocks: 25
OREB: 75
DREB: 25
Clutch: 5
Consistency: 25 (I will change this once I re-edit those consistency ratings with HyperBaller's system)

Tendencies
Inside: 90
Close: 75
Mid: 95
3PT: 50
On Ball Steals: 60

Over Back: 100
Charge: 100
Block: 25
Reach: 55
Shooting: 65
Loose Ball: 100

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

DC, is hop stepping all game and scoring all your points in the paint considered cheesing?
let me guess hop stepping with lebron and wade? yeah thats cheesing
i would say people running around in circles and shooting a bunch with kobe is also but thats what kobe does every night

DC, is hop stepping all game and scoring all your points in the paint considered cheesing?
i would say people running around in circles and shooting a bunch with kobe is also but thats what kobe does every night

dude seriously i'm not even mad anymore i am actually concerned about you.
for the record i did not hop step all game maybe on like 4 or 5 fast breaks when i had guys like luke ridnour going up against dwight howard.

i didn't score all my points in the paint out of 92 points 36 came from 3, i would say maybe 20-25 points from midrange, another 15-20 from the line. and i am going to attack the paint because you play defense only with dwight howard, jump and try to block EVERYTHING, and got him into foul trouble (3 fouls within the first 5 minutes)

why did you message me saying "thanks for the win"? you do know i won that last game (and all games between us). i think you are starting to get delusional.

btw i never once complained about how the majority of your points come from cherry picking. not once.

i really am concerned about you. you need to stop playing for a while and just relax. go play some real basketball or something. please if you want to talk more about 2k just pm me instead of cluttering this thread.

i'll give you some advice: once i realized and accepted that there are PLENTY of people better than me at this game, i began to enjoy this game much more.

dude seriously i'm not even mad anymore i am actually concerned about you.
for the record i did not hop step all game maybe on like 4 or 5 fast breaks when i had guys like luke ridnour going up against dwight howard.

i didn't score all my points in the paint out of 92 points 36 came from 3, i would say maybe 20-25 points from midrange, another 15-20 from the line. and i am going to attack the paint because you play defense only with dwight howard, jump and try to block EVERYTHING, and got him into foul trouble (3 fouls within the first 5 minutes)

why did you message me saying "thanks for the win"? you do know i won that last game (and all games between us). i think you are starting to get delusional.

btw i never once complained about how the majority of your points come from cherry picking. not once.

i really am concerned about you. you need to stop playing for a while and just relax. go play some real basketball or something. please if you want to talk more about 2k just pm me instead of cluttering this thread.

i'll give you some advice: once i realized and accepted that there are PLENTY of people better than me at this game, i began to enjoy this game much more.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

was just a victim 
mad.gif
 like i'm seriously mad
laugh.gif
idgaf if its just a game.....dude played his starters all game too.....spin move and hop step....couldn't stop it for $%!!...think lebron was 20-23...first time losing against the heat in a long time

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

was just a victim 
mad.gif
 like i'm seriously mad
laugh.gif
idgaf if its just a game.....dude played his starters all game too.....spin move and hop step....couldn't stop it for $%!!...think lebron was 20-23...first time losing against the heat in a long time

Why won't you all record your game and post it so we can see who the cheeser is.

if I could I would. I mean seriously, the kid did hop step ALL game and that fruity little spin then pump faked in the paint then scored. ALL game. He tried to shoot threes but it was a failure. He was 3 for 30
sick.gif
sick.gif
. As a result he had to keep going back to spamming in the paint. You know your cheesing when Darko Milicc and Randolph both have 30 point games all in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom