Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

This week were excited to bring you a discussion of the perceived or very real difference rosters with good ratings and tendencies can have on your NBA2K12 Gaming experience. Ronyell the Coach of the team for the Sim World Roster Project will be joining us to talk about their effort.

We will have our NBA Chop Shop were we talk about the latest in the leage.

We will also have our ask the Czar segment. Email your questions to darealczar@gmail.com.

Radio show starting at 7 PM: - http://www.blogtalkradio....2012/01/21/show-number-3

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just to further show how much of a joke 2K's official rosters are; Ricky Rubio has an 85 3PT rating in the newest update. And you all think I am just being anal.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. My old 2k broke so I got a new one and when it came today it was a copy of Madden 12
mad.gif
mad.gif

Is anybody else having problems with offline association mode after the patch update?

It seems that my game freezes or becomes "unreadable" sometime in the third quarter... It's happened twice for me, at about the same exact time.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Is anybody else having problems with offline association mode after the patch update?

It seems that my game freezes or becomes "unreadable" sometime in the third quarter... It's happened twice for me, at about the same exact time.

mine is freezing too.  I'm on the game 3 of the finals in my association and whenever I try to start the game or even sim it 
it freezes

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

mine is freezing too.  I'm on the game 3 of the finals in my association and whenever I try to start the game or even sim it 
it freezes
Ok thanks dude.  Hopefully 2k addresses this stat. I've been holding out forever because I wanted a full roster update.
laugh.gif

This week were excited to bring you a discussion of the perceived or very real difference rosters with good ratings and tendencies can have on your NBA2K12 Gaming experience. Ronyell the Coach of the team for the Sim World Roster Project will be joining us to talk about their effort.

We will also have our ask the Czar segment. Email your questions to darealczar@gmail.com.

Radio show starting at 7 PM: - http://www.blogtalkradio....2012/01/21/show-number-3

I had to call in and give them a piece of my mind. Fast forward to the 38 min mark if you don't want to listen to the whole show (which you should).

I had to call in and give them a piece of my mind. Fast forward to the 38 min mark if you don't want to listen to the whole show (which you should).
roll.gif
I listened to it earlier you guys made some good points. That dunk button would be great I hate being under the basket.
mad.gif

Just to further show how much of a joke 2K's official rosters are; Ricky Rubio has an 85 3PT rating in the newest update. And you all think I am just being anal.

I saw someone mention this in the roster thread on OS.
laugh.gif

For any PS3 heads looking for quality sim style rosters I'd recommend bedwardsroy19's rosters.
pimp.gif

What is up with Da Czar's voice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to punch something everytime I hear that gd voice

DC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Always thought you were some old white dude that played to much video games..... Now I know you could still be a young white guy
laugh.gif

Does anybody play the virgin mobile games for money... I tried went 7-8 and a majority of those losses came from Kevin Durant (Homie is unstoppable smh)

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

What is up with Da Czar's voice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to punch something everytime I hear that gd voice

DC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Always thought you were some old white dude that played to much video games..... Now I know you could still be a young white guy
laugh.gif

i thought it was just me
laugh.gif
. does he really sound like that?? because it seems so forced

grin.gif
@ people crying over on ball defense when its 5 players on the court ...

if you guard me im gonna probly break your ankles i already made 5 people buckle ...

the cpu guarding me is whatever i play simulation sliders on hof against the East/West allstars  for practice so
grin.gif

Cheesing , exploiting , whatever , the motto is "Go For What You Know"  i take all challengers ... the people crying are the ones not ready for war in the first place ...

PSN:
B_PITY_THE_FOOL

NBA 2k12 Jersey Codes:

[table][tr][td]
Among the new NBA 2K12 jerseys are Miami’s "black in black" uniforms. Want ‘em? Enter these codes below (go look good ballin' now):
hcsilapadatu - Secondary road uni's: 76ers / Jazz / Kings / Mavericks
ibyasmliancbhlald - Christmas uni's: Bulls / Celtics / Heat / Knicks / Lakers / Mavericks
albkbinkcca - Heat: Back in Black
liyrimta - Raptors: Military Night

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom