Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

looks
pimp.gif
def going to cop

would be even better if EA did a file share of FCS teams

Cant Wait for this. I loved 2011 so much that I accidentally broke mine pulling it out the case one day, that I had to go on ebay and buy another copy. I have like 3 dynasty 8 years deep bc it messes up on me while im trying to save occasionally. I havent even read this post. I was too excited and had to post as soon as I saw the thread. *Goes back and reads thread*

Cant Wait for this. I loved 2011 so much that I accidentally broke mine pulling it out the case one day, that I had to go on ebay and buy another copy. I have like 3 dynasty 8 years deep bc it messes up on me while im trying to save occasionally. I havent even read this post. I was too excited and had to post as soon as I saw the thread. *Goes back and reads thread*

Originally Posted by jrp44

NCAA 11 was the best one yet...hopefully this years is even better

+1
I got more play out of last year's game than any 360 game I have bought yet (2k11 is a close second). I will be picking this up. Especially with my boy Mark Ingram on the cover. ROLL TIDE!

+1
I got more play out of last year's game than any 360 game I have bought yet (2k11 is a close second). I will be picking this up. Especially with my boy Mark Ingram on the cover. ROLL TIDE!

Agreed!!
NCAA 11 was better than Madden 11, IMO. This will be copped.
pimp.gif

Agreed!!
NCAA 11 was better than Madden 11, IMO. This will be copped.
pimp.gif

<-----
pimp.gif

Madden 11 was horrible. I won't even keep it if it was given to me for free. NCAA 11 killed it last year and if NCAA 12 is anything like 11 plus better, it will get tons of playing time until college football season starts. ROLL TIDE!!!

<-----
pimp.gif

Madden 11 was horrible. I won't even keep it if it was given to me for free. NCAA 11 killed it last year and if NCAA 12 is anything like 11 plus better, it will get tons of playing time until college football season starts. ROLL TIDE!!!

Copped an dI got FSU if we start an NT dynastly. I'm mad that EA ruined the licenses for college basketball. I would have loved running with Duke and St. Johns

Copped an dI got FSU if we start an NT dynastly. I'm mad that EA ruined the licenses for college basketball. I would have loved running with Duke and St. Johns

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

If they would to have Virginia Tech entrance to Metallica Enter Sandman...
eek.gif
eek.gif
that would be epic

EXACTLY what I was thinking 
pimp.gif

I won't get too excited yet, sure they can improve the entrances and make them look amazing but in the end its all about the gameplay to mee

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

If they would to have Virginia Tech entrance to Metallica Enter Sandman...
eek.gif
eek.gif
that would be epic

EXACTLY what I was thinking 
pimp.gif

I won't get too excited yet, sure they can improve the entrances and make them look amazing but in the end its all about the gameplay to mee

Back
Top Bottom