Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

So is every player wearing those awful leg straps this year?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Half that trophy list is the same as last year....Can't wait until tomorrow
pimp.gif
....Anyone who wants to play this online add me- PSN- jrp44....I'll be playing this all the time until Uncharted 3 probably

Half that trophy list is the same as last year....Can't wait until tomorrow
pimp.gif
....Anyone who wants to play this online add me- PSN- jrp44....I'll be playing this all the time until Uncharted 3 probably

Any 360 guys know if anyone has finished rosters? I know FK hasn't, any word on pastapadre?

Any 360 guys know if anyone has finished rosters? I know FK hasn't, any word on pastapadre?

Originally Posted by FEETure

^ check out operationsports...they have a group of guys working on community rosters. they will include coaches, rerates, all 120 schools named, transfers and incoming freshman. basically it will be the end all be all of rosters. should be done by saturday.

yea but gatorbait and buckeye are gonna release them under a private name because last year some many dudes went and got the rosters from their name and it caused the lockers to freeze online for a while so they doing it differently this year

Originally Posted by FEETure

^ check out operationsports...they have a group of guys working on community rosters. they will include coaches, rerates, all 120 schools named, transfers and incoming freshman. basically it will be the end all be all of rosters. should be done by saturday.

yea but gatorbait and buckeye are gonna release them under a private name because last year some many dudes went and got the rosters from their name and it caused the lockers to freeze online for a while so they doing it differently this year

First Game:
UGA - 38

UF - 17

I. Crowell - 8 car, 111 yds 2 TDs (long 96
eek.gif
)

O. Charles - 4 rec, 99 yds 2 TDs

M. Brown - 4 rec, 111 yds 1 TD

K. Geathers - 4 sacks, FF

B-Squared - Pick

Im still KING. 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

First Game:
UGA - 38

UF - 17

I. Crowell - 8 car, 111 yds 2 TDs (long 96
eek.gif
)

O. Charles - 4 rec, 99 yds 2 TDs

M. Brown - 4 rec, 111 yds 1 TD

K. Geathers - 4 sacks, FF

B-Squared - Pick

Im still KING. 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

I want in on the NT PS3 dynasty this year.  I've bought every game since:

NCAA99.jpg

Who is running the PS3 dynasty? I skimmed through this thread and thought I saw someone mention GUNNA?
nerd.gif

I'll take ASU.

If we need to use a MAC team, I'll take Ohio U.

PSN: MBI324

I want in on the NT PS3 dynasty this year.  I've bought every game since:

NCAA99.jpg

Who is running the PS3 dynasty? I skimmed through this thread and thought I saw someone mention GUNNA?
nerd.gif

I'll take ASU.

If we need to use a MAC team, I'll take Ohio U.

PSN: MBI324

Back
Top Bottom