Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

They decide to put dreads in the game and proceed not to give any to Denard Robinson...and you can't edit it.
indifferent.gif

They decide to put dreads in the game and proceed not to give any to Denard Robinson...and you can't edit it.
indifferent.gif

I uploaded them to my EA locker as well if you guys need to get them from there GT: Gator Boy 24

I uploaded them to my EA locker as well if you guys need to get them from there GT: Gator Boy 24

PS3 Full Rosters out 
PSN - brick42

or

PSN - gamingtailgate

difference I noticed was on brick42's roster, he took ot some players that aint sposed to be on the game. gamingtailgate's rosters are Online Ready.

PS3 Full Rosters out 
PSN - brick42

or

PSN - gamingtailgate

difference I noticed was on brick42's roster, he took ot some players that aint sposed to be on the game. gamingtailgate's rosters are Online Ready.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Good lookin' out. Are you starting up the dynasty this year...? 

Originally Posted by swendro88

-They changed it so now you flip thru the current formation's plays by pressing up/ down. Hitting left and right now changes formation.
indifferent.gif
Why? This was really annoying in my first game. I kept hitting left/right and changing formations then the 10 sec defense clock would expire.

I thought I was going crazy, it is pissing me off though....
I love it so far, the tackling is awesome. You can't expect it to become that much better year to year so you just gotta enjoy it. 

I'm on live a lot.... gt- catfood88

Originally Posted by swendro88

-They changed it so now you flip thru the current formation's plays by pressing up/ down. Hitting left and right now changes formation.
indifferent.gif
Why? This was really annoying in my first game. I kept hitting left/right and changing formations then the 10 sec defense clock would expire.

I thought I was going crazy, it is pissing me off though....
I love it so far, the tackling is awesome. You can't expect it to become that much better year to year so you just gotta enjoy it. 

I'm on live a lot.... gt- catfood88

The gameplay is 
pimp.gif
so far and that's all that really matters. 

Haven't encountered any superman LB's yet. 
nerd.gif

The gameplay is 
pimp.gif
so far and that's all that really matters. 

Haven't encountered any superman LB's yet. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how can i gain access to said dynasty?

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how can i gain access to said dynasty?

Hitting practice mode heavy, really trying to get my defense right this year.

Might try and start up a RTG tonight as well, not sure if I wanna build a HS team or not though.

Hitting practice mode heavy, really trying to get my defense right this year.

Might try and start up a RTG tonight as well, not sure if I wanna build a HS team or not though.

Amazon credit isn't supposed to come for a couple days, right?

I got an e-mail for my Amazon credit earlier today Pro.

The credit is automatically applied to your next Amazon order.

@EnEyeKayee: You have to edit the player's face in order for him to have dreads. They are specific faces in the games that have dreads.

Back
Top Bottom