Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Finished my first season in Dynasty and all of my good players were Juniors and they ALL left for the draft
frown.gif

It's like a completely different team I'm playing with now. Didn't really put much effort behind recruiting, lesson learned.

I had the same thing happen to me, and I didnt know at the time that you could try to convince them to stay another year smh.

Damn I didn't know you could do that!! Oh well, I'm recruiting strong now

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Finished my first season in Dynasty and all of my good players were Juniors and they ALL left for the draft
frown.gif

It's like a completely different team I'm playing with now. Didn't really put much effort behind recruiting, lesson learned.

I had the same thing happen to me, and I didnt know at the time that you could try to convince them to stay another year smh.

Damn I didn't know you could do that!! Oh well, I'm recruiting strong now

ran through the entire big 10 with scores of at least 4 touchdowns until I met unranked indiana.
those dudes dont get blitzed or sacked, ever, and will read your defense like a Dr. Seuss book.

ran through the entire big 10 with scores of at least 4 touchdowns until I met unranked indiana.
those dudes dont get blitzed or sacked, ever, and will read your defense like a Dr. Seuss book.

Sucked it up, bought the game, started my dynasty and I stink. Need to shake off this rust and find a playbook

Sucked it up, bought the game, started my dynasty and I stink. Need to shake off this rust and find a playbook

Last NCAA game I bought was 09 and debating on getting this one.
Is it worth it or should I cop 11 and wait for this one to go on sale?

Last NCAA game I bought was 09 and debating on getting this one.
Is it worth it or should I cop 11 and wait for this one to go on sale?

Back
Top Bottom