Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothing about when the ball will hit the WR square in the head while being open?...................oh.............. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Most frustrating thing ever.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nothing about when the ball will hit the WR square in the head while being open?...................oh.............. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Wish I would've came in this thread before I bought this game a couple days ago... guess I'll take the L

Anyone know the trade in value?

It's ok, visually it improved but still has a lot of bugs.  I've only played about 3 games and have no itch to pick up and play.  I am dissapoint.

Wish I would've came in this thread before I bought this game a couple days ago... guess I'll take the L

Anyone know the trade in value?

It's ok, visually it improved but still has a lot of bugs.  I've only played about 3 games and have no itch to pick up and play.  I am dissapoint.

laugh.gif
This is the first NCAA game that I haven't bought on RD. Not regretting this decision at all.
laugh.gif
Based off of the comments in here and reading up on all the bugs and what not, I won't be buying this until September at the EARLIEST.

I wish EA could get it right like they did for FIFA & NHL.

*Any word on if a college b-ball game is in the works for 2k?

laugh.gif
This is the first NCAA game that I haven't bought on RD. Not regretting this decision at all.
laugh.gif
Based off of the comments in here and reading up on all the bugs and what not, I won't be buying this until September at the EARLIEST.

i like the additions and where they are goin with the Dynasty mode and RTG, but the bugginess is a pain in the !#*...seriously

i like the additions and where they are goin with the Dynasty mode and RTG, but the bugginess is a pain in the !#*...seriously

Originally Posted by KingJames23

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]who you tellin... kljrgweuiipubwepgb[/color]
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]people are complaining a bit more than i think imo. are there bugs? yes. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but this game could be perfect and NT, sports gamers in general, would still find things to complain about ya know.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the game is solid... are the glitches frustrating. yes. it'll be patched and fixed. still solid tho imo. deep, plenty to do, and improved.[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]people are complaining a bit more than i think imo. are there bugs? yes. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but this game could be perfect and NT, sports gamers in general, would still find things to complain about ya know.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the game is solid... are the glitches frustrating. yes. it'll be patched and fixed. still solid tho imo. deep, plenty to do, and improved.[/color]

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

so buy this or buy last year's game?  what's the verdict?

i just got done with exams. i need something to play, but this thread makes the game look unplayable.

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

i just got done with exams. i need something to play, but this thread makes the game look unplayable.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope. 2K isn't doing another college basketball game. The 2K Exec Board sees no need for it.

Finished my first year of my dynasty with Syracuse. We went 12-1 with our lone loss coming to USC with the final score being 6-3.

I kicked the game winning field goal in the Allstate Sugar Bowl vs. #3 Miss State to bring prestige back to the university. We're now a 4 star school.

We led the nation with the most All-Americans with 6 of which I am losing 4 to the NFL draft and graduation. We also had the #1 ranked run defense in the nation and overall one of the top defenses in D1-A football. We also had a top 5 rushing offense with Antwon Bailey and Prince-Tyson Gulley combining for over 2,000 yards on the ground.

We entered the bowl game ranked #24 in the nation and finished #12 in the media poll and #18 in the coaches poll.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope. 2K isn't doing another college basketball game. The 2K Exec Board sees no need for it.

Finished my first year of my dynasty with Syracuse. We went 12-1 with our lone loss coming to USC with the final score being 6-3.

I kicked the game winning field goal in the Allstate Sugar Bowl vs. #3 Miss State to bring prestige back to the university. We're now a 4 star school.

We led the nation with the most All-Americans with 6 of which I am losing 4 to the NFL draft and graduation. We also had the #1 ranked run defense in the nation and overall one of the top defenses in D1-A football. We also had a top 5 rushing offense with Antwon Bailey and Prince-Tyson Gulley combining for over 2,000 yards on the ground.

We entered the bowl game ranked #24 in the nation and finished #12 in the media poll and #18 in the coaches poll.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Most of NT are perfect people... didn't you know?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is a good, deep, game. It has it's problems but everyone in here is playing it all the time still.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm on it, game is good but has it's annoying tenancies. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]get it man, be your own judge.[/color]

Originally Posted by Nako XL

mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Most of NT are perfect people... didn't you know?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is a good, deep, game. It has it's problems but everyone in here is playing it all the time still.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm on it, game is good but has it's annoying tenancies. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]get it man, be your own judge.[/color]

I bought every NCAA except last years because I was on a deployment

This game is most definitely playable and I do enjoy it. If you like college football its worth the pickup, especially if you have played it in the past.

However it did make my purchase easier because I copped off CL for 40 but with the patches, I wouldnt mind paying 65

I bought every NCAA except last years because I was on a deployment

This game is most definitely playable and I do enjoy it. If you like college football its worth the pickup, especially if you have played it in the past.

However it did make my purchase easier because I copped off CL for 40 but with the patches, I wouldnt mind paying 65

30t6p3b.gif

wow this happened to me last night man i was livid!
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

wow this happened to me last night man i was livid!
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

people are complaining a bit more than i think imo. are there bugs? yes.
but this game could be perfect and NT, sports gamers in general, would still find things to complain about ya know.

Youre dead wrong.

this thread is full of guys who played and lived by ncaa 09 and ncaa 11. u can check the old threads that were over a year long and see.

this game is huge mis step

tthe bugginess is out of control

there were minor issues in the other games I mentioned but they were so good we over looked them and played our %$++@ off.

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

but this game could be perfect and NT, sports gamers in general, would still find things to complain about ya know.

Youre dead wrong.

this thread is full of guys who played and lived by ncaa 09 and ncaa 11. u can check the old threads that were over a year long and see.

there were minor issues in the other games I mentioned but they were so good we over looked them and played our %$++@ off.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

mad.gif

Youre dead wrong.

so you're deading the game gunna?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

mad.gif

Youre dead wrong.

so you're deading the game gunna?

Back
Top Bottom