Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn! My 997PR fit big on me... I need a half sz down. I need a 9.5. Guess these will be winter beater with thick socks for that Canadian weather.

Went to the outlets today. I'll just leave this here..and 10% off on top of this[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Look pretty good with the 997's.

Do excuse the iPhone pics haha

EDIT: only purchased the 998's at the outlets.

Walter..
Would it be a tall order/request to have you snag me a few pairs? I'd throw ya some cash to make it worth your time.

on the 580 model i go TTS with wide feet . do the tuxedos run big or tts ?
They fit like any other 580 I've owned or tried on.  All of my NBs are 11.5 (perfect fit) except for 1500s I can do 11.5 or 12 in those.

I should add, my foot is NOT wide

Last edited:
yea its the real shape. I mean the shoe tree helps but thats pretty much what they look like. the ct300s have excellent shape. No they arent samples they are customs. Here is a work in progress: 

Went to the outlets today. I'll just leave this here..and 10% off on top of this[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Look pretty good with the 997's.

Do excuse the iPhone pics haha

EDIT: only purchased the 998's at the outlets.

Walter..
Which outlet has these Walter?  Great deal.

Over the weekend...

I've gone a full size before, but I have a very narrow foot.  Too much heel slippage for me when I went down just half a size.
Yea man I'm feeling some slippage as well with my wide feet. Guess I'll wear it for now since they're c notes. Thanks

Would it be a tall order/request to have you snag me a few pairs? I'd throw ya some cash to make it worth your time.

Whenever I'm in the area again I can let you know. Shoot me a pm with your number and size. For these I believe they only had a size 13, they had to look in the back to find these in a size 11, and they did some good searching. You could give them a call and ask if they have anything in your size that you may be interested in, and let me know.

Which outlet has these Walter?  Great deal.

Orlando outlets. I was thrilled when they found these in the back, and at this price...no complaints. :pimp:

Walter..

Thats because NB USA has a massively small fanbase compared to their NB UK counterpart. As said before, they can't compete in a market oversaturated with nike and jordan and kids blind to anything else but SB. Back in the day i heard you could call up the flimby factory and just order shoes directfrom them.
eek.gif

and to the dude saying bout kids hyping up NB after kanye wore them, not only is that style unavailable now in both colourways, it is also atrocious and wouldnot attract people to NB anyway. so i think we are safe.

Tha united arrows 997 was beautiful. I would love to get any of those 997.5 nb sneakers. Now those are hard to track down

Besides being a terrible sentence, what's so bad about that? Is it offensive or something?
Haha I wouldn't say offensive, more like ignorant as hell lol. What is a national dress code? Does the fellow who wrote this blog post just think everyone here walks from igloo to igloo wearing jeans and a denim jacket? The first time I ever heard the term "Canadian Tuxedo" I was laughing pretty hard. I assumed it was just a tongue-in-cheek joke that all Canadians are hicks or something, this is what I came up with on google though: http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-g...intage-clothing-bing-crosby-denim-tuxedo.html

Last edited:
j crew's pebble blue 998.  have they always been readily available from j crew?  like if they sell out, do they restock them?  looking into them, they seem to have come out in january 2013?!  that's almost 2 years ago.  what's the possibility of seeing them on sale?

Back
Top Bottom