Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The good ol days

I remember when people were debating whether $115 was too much for custom 574's, there is no way I'm paying $170+ for them. They really need to add more models, I'd pay the premium for custom 1500's or 998's...

Man, if custom 574s are $165-$170, custom 997s would probably be, what, $230-$260+? A 997 would be a nice model to customize. And 998. The list goes on.

Man, if custom 574s are $165-$170, custom 997s would probably be, what, $230-$260+? A 997 would be a nice model to customize. And 998. The list goes on.
If this price trend is continuing, then those custom 574s will also be $200 eventually.

If they add more 3M reflective and perforated leather/suede options, then I'll be all over the customs.

If this price trend is continuing, then those custom 574s will also be $200 eventually.

If they add more 3M reflective and perforated leather/suede options, then I'll be all over the customs.

This. And add a grey and/or gum sole bottom and a full paycheck would be gone.

For anyone on the fence, you MUST COP these Pebble Blue 998s. They're worth the retail price from J.Crew and with for sure worth the $108 shipped I payed from eBay
roll.gif

Instant top 3 in my collection. 

I remember when people were debating whether $115 was too much for custom 574's, there is no way I'm paying $170+ for them. They really need to add more models, I'd pay the premium for custom 1500's or 998's...
From a New Balance rep themselves on this issue

Jonathan,

Thank you for contacting New Balance!

I am so happy to hear how much you love our product!

At this time the only two items we have available to customize are the 574 and 993. (Our premiere running shoe, and most popular classic shoe) I do not want to say that we will never offer any other shoes to customize, but for those models I would say it is not very likely anytime in the near future. 

I hope this helps.

yea those pebble blues are a beauty.  i'll be getting a pair soon.  really want a coupon or something though lol.

Back
Top Bottom