Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Have a lot of spare time here at work. I have been thinking about the whole ID prices going up. I know there are many people in here that made IDs back when they were $100. Could we have an ID showcase? I want to see some pictures of you all's IDs, I know there are some killer ones out there.

GO

Have a lot of spare time here at work. I have been thinking about the whole ID prices going up. I know there are many people in here that made IDs back when they were $100. Could we have an ID showcase? I want to see some pictures of you all's IDs, I know there are some killer ones out there.

GO
This is my lone pair.  Likely to be my only since the prices went up:

For anyone on the fence, you MUST COP these Pebble Blue 998s. They're worth the retail price from J.Crew and with for sure worth the $108 shipped I payed from eBay
roll.gif

Instant top 3 in my collection. 
oh...man,is it size 7?

Can't believe the pebble blue still isn't on sale at crew man! I think I'm just going to have to drop retail..

For anyone on the fence, you MUST COP these Pebble Blue 998s. They're worth the retail price from J.Crew and with for sure worth the $108 shipped I payed from eBay
roll.gif

Instant top 3 in my collection. 
nice, looking for a 7.5 if anyone knows of a pair?? cheers

Ha, I forgot I even had a Niketalk account, I don't even think this is my original one, must have had to do a new one for some reason.   Anywayyyyyy, I heard New Balance are cool now :smile: ?

Last edited:

Ha, I forgot I even had a Niketalk account, I don't even think this is my original one, must have had to do a new one for some reason.   Anywayyyyyy, I heard New Balance are cool now :smile: ?
Nah blood you been out of the game too long - It's all about them Sketchers now, feel?

Back
Top Bottom