Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

is the midsole one piece?  that's been the biggest giveaway for me, if it's one or multiple pieces

Midsole is one piece.

They look right to me, here's a point of reference. My pair I got from a NB outlet...
[/URL]

Look similar to my pair. Great reference shots.

It's legit. don't worry

I noticed a few things that just looked "off" compared to my other 998 pairs, but I suppose that's all in my head haha

Thanks all. From initial pictures, they looked legit and almost new with a few blemishes, when I got them in I cleaned them up and noticed a few odd things but if they were to be fake, I would have a very difficult time buying online with deciding if future pairs are fake/legit. These would have been the BEST pair of fakes I think I've seen of any sneaker lol

Walter..

Did a lace swap on the 1400hb and Im very happy by how much of a difference it makes.

iPhone pics until I have free time.

Thanks!! So you think it would be too tight? I'm bummed, I love that taupe gold colorway.

your If 998s are snug, you need to size up for a 996. I tried ordering the same size in 998s for my 996s. But I like my 998s to fit like a glove, not much extra room in the toe box. So generally speaking , 998s and 996s run large, 998s more so. So size down for 998s. For 996s to TTS.

Hey do pebble blues come with 2 sets of laces? Off-white and blue? Or just the off-white?

I want to pick up the M1300MD's but I'm confused about the colors.  

Are they grey and teal like this? 

http://shop.extrabutterny.com/collections/footwear/products/new-balance-m1300md-grey-teal

or navy and teal like this?

http://kithnyc.com/collections/latest/products/new-balance-m1300-authors-pack-moby-****
The KithFilter really changes the color, they're more like the Extra Butter pictures. Their listing on NB's website has them as Dark Grey with Teal. 

The KithFilter really changes the color, they're more like the Extra Butter pictures. Their listing on NB's website has them as Dark Grey with Teal. 
I just checked the NB website.  Definitely Dark Grey with Teal.  The great thing about the Kith listing is they actually referred to the shoes as being Navy with Teal. It's one thing to add a filter but to add to the deception with words is something else.

just an opinion on the authors' pack price increase: nb is trying to tap into the reseller market. they're seeing people routinely pay over $200 and want to woo some of those customers. what they don't realize is there is a reason people pay reseller price--it feels weird to pay reseller $$ when you're not buying from a reseller. that's where the different price points come into play. if you're offended by the bespoke or distinct prices, you can bump down to the connoisseur level. not agreeing with nb just offering an explanation from they're perspective

Kith link is down now. They might be changing it. I saw those 1300s in person and they're definitely more grey like the extra butter pics

Hey do pebble blues come with 2 sets of laces? Off-white and blue? Or just the off-white?

They're actually grey. They look off-white in pictures, but when I got my pair they were grey. There's a grey hint of 3M by the heel, and grey "MADE IN USA" lettering on the tongue. One set of laces.

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom