Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So we are free to buy more than 1 pair of these 997 correct without getting our orders cancelled? I ordered 11 and i really need an 11.5...

Last edited:
Anybody here who successfully gone a full size down in 998s? I'm a size 8 in my Daytona and there's about an inch of room when I wear them. Do you think I'll be able to squeeze in a size 7? TIA! 

Anybody here who successfully gone a full size down in 998s? I'm a size 8 in my Daytona and there's about an inch of room when I wear them. Do you think I'll be able to squeeze in a size 7? TIA! 

You should be okay. May be quite snug but not unbearable

did everyone take their 998 sizing on these Cncpts 997s?  
I did. 997s are typically snugger than 998s, but lengthwise they are the same.

Made in USA NBs should be pretty consistent with their sizing too so i shouldn't worry.

damn i knew i shouldn't have checked this thread and see all the pics.  Looking real nice, making me wish i should have pulled the trigger.  Need to keep telling myself "you cannot pull off pink"......

just carted a 10..does anyone need?
Not sure what the point of sole martyr doing that was.

Cnpcts can't even offer free ship? Smh

he thinks of his self of the robin hood of sneaker copping. he tries to make it an even playing field.. yes--to some degree is makes it more difficult for some but quite a few folks ate off of his posting of links that probably wouldn't have..

weird to grasp at first, but it does make some sense
It makes no sense, more of a headache than anything. All these people carting shoes and posting them are just making things more complicated than necessary. Creating fake hype on shoes that shouldn't be so hard to purchase.

It makes no sense, more of a headache than anything. All these people carting shoes and posting them are just making things more complicated than necessary. Creating fake hype on shoes that shouldn't be so hard to purchase.

I think you give him more credit than he actually deserves. He didn't hype anything. Most people don't even know who he is (check out previous pages for various "who is TND/SoleMartyr" posts). The hype for this release can be credited to multiple things (I.E. - fashion news outlets that would normally not report on a CNCPTs release for instance such as GQ), and the allure of a new accessible shop to New Yorkers..In addition to every popular shoe reviewer conveniently having access to the shoe in ample time to record and edit review videos on YouTube.

TND did not make anything any more difficult than the ATC services that nearly crashed the site prior to release. The sneaker game in general is kinda screwed, one person can't be credited for making any one experience worse.

Agreed @ftrztkp

I think TND is making online experience for those who have no clue who he is, but not for those that already know about him.

Fashion news outlets hyped these up more than anything else, get marketing for CNCPT.

Too many guys in here seem to be obsessed with him, he was banned for breaking rules on here.  Seems like his followers want to join him since those oop links are also against the rules.

No sz 5 for bae today
mad.gif
. Didn't know oop links where against the rules, and kind of lame that it is. It's a true oop without dealing with an NT member you goin straight to the retailer? Pretty sure everyone know who TND is unless you just got into shoes "about a week ago."

No sz 5 for bae today
mad.gif
. Didn't know oop links where against the rules, and kind of lame that it is. It's a true oop without dealing with an NT member you goin straight to the retailer? Pretty sure everyone know who TND is unless you just got into shoes "about a week ago."
Same here. I was after a 5.5. I'm sure there weren't many pairs in sz 5-6.

Back
Top Bottom