Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Told myself i'd stop buying shoes but I stumbled across these on eBay for $140 shipped 
laugh.gif
 I just couldn't say no
I'm in the same boat, but you gotta scoop those up at that price lol. Great find.

^get the DTE's for now - its the lowest I've seen (even with shipping costs). The DBR's can be had on ebay for less.

^get the DTE's for now - its the lowest I've seen (even with shipping costs). The DBR's can be had on ebay for less.
I copped the dte's I'm so excited. I've been watching those for a while for the right price. I'll wait on the dbr's, they will get discounted more sooner or later. I've been buying so much lately I don't get a chance to unDS my recent purchases

Ordered these 1300DC for 40% off on Friday from Oneness, delivered Monday, and wore them today. Very happy. Denim toebox creases weird but it doesn't bother me too much. Sorry about the poor lighting and phone pics.

Last edited:
The temptation is UNREAL!!!!! My NB496 Regattas arrived.....CANT OPEN UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY NEXT TUESDAY !THEY SIT THERE MOCKING ME! But when i do open them. It'll be so worth the wait. In tech class we are using 3d printing and i actually designed red/teal/pool print lacelocks for them! Very exciting.

copped DTE's...is retail 170 or 200 on 997s?  

200. They were already selling them under retail, I was waiting for them to do something for Black Friday or Cyber Monday and finally on Tuesday it came.. They are affiliated with Social Status but Social Status still has the them at 170 and no markdown.

Back
Top Bottom