Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wouldn't be suprised if social status has another random fire and all their stock for shoes burn so they can collect insurance money cause those bananas are not going far
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Man I just fell out of my chair.

Its a lazy and temporary fix to the toe box shape. The real fix involves real surgery. seperating the toe upper from the sole and extracting the toe puff. 

Much appreciation. I've collected nbs for a while but never been on this forum so I've got a ton to learn apparently haha

Much appreciation. I've collected nbs for a while but never been on this forum so I've got a ton to learn apparently haha
Speaking of this fix, can I ask all to show their toe box reshapes? I'm interested to see the different ways of doing it and how it turned out. It's all over IG, but, I'd like to see examples in here!

Just got my 997gy from UpThere on Austrailia. (For the record I work in logistics so I can safely guess what happened)
First. Box is jacked up. Obviously retaped at some point. They hardly double boxed it (put a barely larger box around the shoe box)
Second. At one point this box was wet. I'm pretty sure it's still damp and it looks to me the shoe has water damage. Check the pics and let me know what yall think.

@lukethewhale  man that sucks. The suede does look kinda funky.

Have you sent the store pictures and an email yet? Maybe you can get some sort of partial refund.

I'd try using a suede brush and try restore the nap as well, doesn't look too bad.

These stores need to use better packaging.  Hate the ones that use those flimsy outer cardboard boxes.  The outer boxes Nike use are probably the best, more sturdy.

Last edited:
@lukethewhale
 man that sucks. The suede does look kinda funky.
Have you sent the store pictures and an email yet? Maybe you can get some sort of partial refund.

I'd try using a suede brush and try restore the nap as well, doesn't look too bad.

I'm pretty bummed. Not only did I pay 300 bucks (shipping, and to tbh I didn't research enough to learn I could find way cheaper) but I really love this pair. I emailed them with a lot of pics and I was cordial. I explained that the damag could be have been avoided if they would have shipped it properly. They did not double box correctly at all. You would think for a package being shipped half way around the world they would do that.

These stores need to use better packaging.  Hate the ones that use those flimsy outer cardboard boxes.  The outer boxes Nike use are probably the best, more sturdy.

Exactly man. I manage the people who move these boxes. If you want it to survive any kind of trip, you need to properly package it. It's a bummer they didn't

Back
Top Bottom