Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Was watching a movie and these caught my eyes.  Horrible pic I know.  Any insight on the model?  IIRC they are maroon and gold. 

Good day NB NT brethren. :smokin

Please help a brother out. Does anyone know if there's any available promo code for J. Crew?

I'm sure most of you have an idea why I'm asking bout this.

Hope to hear your positive feedback and thank you in advance to anyone who could help me out! Cheers!

Good day NB NT brethren. :smokin

Please help a brother out. Does anyone know if there's any available promo code for J. Crew?

I'm sure most of you have an idea why I'm asking bout this.

Hope to hear your positive feedback and thank you in advance to anyone who could help me out! Cheers!

I just threw an order in for a couple shorts. They were $7.50 and $10.00 after coupon code. I also had a pair of New Balances in the cart that were excluded from the promo code.
Looks like we are all just waiting for them to be included in a discount.

That kinda sucks but it saves me some money in the long run. I had hoped that it would be available for the fall color options coming up but its fine.

What do you guys think about those 1500 deconstructed size ? Exclusive . I'll be in Paris Saturday and I know they have a size? Store there . I seem to like the black ones better since they remind me of foot patrols 1500s that came out a few months ago

I actually like the Size 1500s. I know people are not feeling them, but perforated black leather and a simple all white midsole is too clean to pass.  Better yet if everyone passes on them, maybe I can scoop up a pair on sale. 

The 1500s remind me of the 350 boosts lol. I like em though, they just look like they will crease everywhere. And for 997ccf, dark grey laces look better to me.

Thanks dudes, definitely dont want to get burned.  Hitting my NB outlet this weekend.  Will post my pickups. 

I've seen plenty of 997 fakes on eBay but you shouldn't expect to see (m)any fakes from that 577 pack
 exactly.  i've seen quite a few on ebay too.  also a while back i stumbled upon a few of these fugazi websites from a deep google searches.  they had all the best colors like gnr, pool blue, collabs, etc...  they had a lot of the older CWs from previous seasons too so it seems they've been making these fakes for years. 

So, I have a extra pair of these 998 customs. They are super dope just don't fit right. Size 12. Hit me if you want em. Ill let em go for a decent amount under retail to NT fam. 

Dude thanks for hooking it up! These shoes are incredible[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom