Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Okay how do New Balance MT580s run I'm looking into buying a size 10 should i go a half up. Also I need to know some tidbits of facts about the company fora project like Demographics and stuff like that.

Still waiting for the 850s I won on ebay last Sunday to arrive via USPS Priority. Seeing "Electronic Shipping Info Received" at status on a Thursday FTL.

Got a run from Aloha Tower to Aloha Stadium (about 11k or 8 miles and change) I intend to do on Presidents day and last year the 858s weren't fully broken in giving me some lovely heel blisters.

Seeing the deal on the 993s in the other thread got me bummed I don't got any money right now.  How are those anyway?

A local shop near me has these for $20:

Shoes_iAEC1028187.jpg

They take phone orders.

Store: Exit 36 / Sneakerology
Phone: 516.627.3648

can anyone confirm that joe's new balance outlet is authentic?
it seems good, but all the prices are so low, but all the product is current.

Originally Posted by Page86

can anyone confirm that joe's new balance outlet is authentic?
it seems good, but all the prices are so low, but all the product is current.

I have not ordered from them, but I believe that they are legit.

joes newbalance outlet is official, i got my grey/purple 998s from them a few months ago with no problem. good price & shipping highly recomended. wish the variety was better though

Originally Posted by dadbath

According to Nice Kicks the "Worthy" BB790 is going to be retroed this month. Some other nice colourways coming out, as well, particularly the white/navy/red pair.

Link:

http://nicekicks.com/2010/01/new-balance-bb790-retro/

If anyone sees these available on line, please post here!

9b8255ce94ba3c44a485d00bac5c523f518bf4d.bmp

I came to this post to inquire about the Worthy's. The New Balance site sells the white/green one's but their customer service doesnt even know if the Laker colored ones are out.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

new-balance-cm1500-japanimation-pack.jpg

New Balance CM1500 Japanimation Pack. That grey/pink//orange/black pair is serious.

Word! I NEED Both of these! Anybody ever ordered from Mita? I can't read the damn site...Want these BAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!! Anybody with more info than what the sneaker news sites are offering...Let me know!

i copped the concepts X new balance 1500s freedom trails, and after two wears(once around the city, once just to get lunch) the midsole on the left sneaker near the arch completely cracked, i'm really disappointed to say the least.

i copped the concepts X new balance 1500s freedom trails, and after two wears(once around the city, once just to get lunch) the midsole on the left sneaker near the arch completely cracked, i'm really disappointed to say the least.
Are you saying the midsole actually cracked or the paint on the midsole cracked?

a little bit of both, the part where the foam is connected to the rest of the midsole looks like it separated across completely, then where that stops, the paint on the midsole is cracked. I'm just disappointed because i really liked those sneakers and retail was $150, and i know i probably will never wear them again.

a little bit of both, the part where the foam is connected to the rest of the midsole looks like it separated across completely, then where that stops, the paint on the midsole is cracked. I'm just disappointed because i really liked those sneakers and retail was $150, and i know i probably will never wear them again.
Did you wear them 1 time? If so try taking them back and show them what happened?

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

new-balance-cm1500-japanimation-pack.jpg

New Balance CM1500 Japanimation Pack. That grey/pink//orange/black pair is serious.
both look nice to me. I like the suede of the top pair and the colorway of the bottom

Back
Top Bottom