Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

what size did you buy? im only asking because end never has half sizes for sale online so whatever size you think you needed wouldnt have been available anyway. only round numbers are posted online (so like UK8, UK9, UK10, etc.). and while in nike sizing those would be equivalent to US9, US10, US11, etc. for some shoes, including NB, that would be equal to US8.5, US9.5, US10.5, etc. So in this sense anyone looking for round number sizes online from end in NB would be out of luck. But this actually works out in your favor if you really wanted a 9.5. So if you bought a UK9, you got your desired 9.5.
although im really confused by your other comment about slamjam and buying the wrong size thinking it was listed as UK sizing...if you thought you were buying a UK size wouldnt you end up with a much smaller size, not larger?
They had half sizes up there for the mojitos. They also had half sizes up for the Thunder IV's. Maybe only certain releases they don't carry half sizes idk. I tried to get a UK9 (US 9.5) but wasnt able to get thru. I went back and added a UK9.5 (US 10) and was able to get thru.

And I understand why your confused about the slamjam and winding up with a 10. I originally purchased a "size 9" on the site thinking they were in UK sizes so I would get my desired US 9.5. When Niketalk13 said he emailed them and they were US sizes I emailed them and asked them to switch my order to US 9.5. They emailed me back saying they have 10/10.5/11 available. So i told them Id take a 10. 

Oh good to know i guess. Before id automatically pass on end if i needed uk 1500s or adidas and instead would shop hanon cuz of the lack of whole US sizes. If i purchase from end it's usually clothing.

Thanks for that link man. I just bought the denim 996 that I've been trying to find in my size forever.

I should have bought them when they came out when nobody wanted them. The cheapest I saw on eBay was 210 shipped. So 140 shipped is a blessing. Haha.

I use the nike the 7.5UK, 42EUR, 26.5cm

What is the equivalent size in new balance?

it depends on which model NB you are talking about. for me i'm usually TTS for most new balances. read a few pages back, people have given good information about size fittings.

Yepp i got the mojitos from foot patrol. Bit uncomfortable on my left foot though:/ . It slightly goes into the top of ma left foly.ended up getting us 11.5 same as my nike kostons

just got this message from SNS for those looking for the mojitos and 990 greys

subject: New Balance ML574 mojito & M990 grey

since we only have a few pairs and very high demand we have not set a time. They will be released sometime during they day tomorrow 23rd.

Regards
Erik
sns

Gah. Stayed up late last night hoping to catch the Mojitos on Titolo, then slept through the release. I needed that size 8! Oh well, fingers crossed for SNS.

How do the Salmon Sole 1300s fit? In comparison to RF's 999s? I wear an 8 in MT580s, 8.5 in RF 999s, etc... Thanks in advance!

MrNikeSB6 got some FILTHY customs. I might have to play around with this idea. He has a video on his YouTube.

I thought I missed out on something big with all the new posts, turns out folks phones just went crazy. LOL

Back
Top Bottom