Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Struck out on the mojitos again on END 
mean.gif

Was able to get a 10 but need a 9.5

Last edited:
they went up b4 the time suggested...smh I didnt see my size till I refreshed again and it was gone

they went up b4 the time suggested...smh I didnt see my size till I refreshed again and it was gone
Yup same thing happened to me, they went up at least 10min early. I just happened to hit refresh at some point before 7pm EST and they were there but my size was already gone. Im loving this color way, I gotta get these in my size. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will be running really small and the 10 will work 
glasses.gif

Yup same thing happened to me, they went up at least 10min early. I just happened to hit refresh at some point before 7pm EST and they were there but my size was already gone. Im loving this color way, I gotta get these in my size. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will be running really small and the 10 will work 8)
what size did you buy? im only asking because end never has half sizes for sale online so whatever size you think you needed wouldnt have been available anyway. only round numbers are posted online (so like UK8, UK9, UK10, etc.). and while in nike sizing those would be equivalent to US9, US10, US11, etc. for some shoes, including NB, that would be equal to US8.5, US9.5, US10.5, etc. So in this sense anyone looking for round number sizes online from end in NB would be out of luck. But this actually works out in your favor if you really wanted a 9.5. So if you bought a UK9, you got your desired 9.5.
although im really confused by your other comment about slamjam and buying the wrong size thinking it was listed as UK sizing...if you thought you were buying a UK size wouldnt you end up with a much smaller size, not larger?

I'm hoping they release in the US soon. These will make up for me missing the Ronnie fieg mint asics.

I'm hoping they release in the US soon. These will make up for me missing the Ronnie fieg mint asics.

Hi, I'm going to try and get the mojitos tomorrow in London. If I wear size 11 in nike koston's what size do you think I should try and get for the mojito's 10.5? This is UK size by the way. thanks

Hi, I'm going to try and get the mojitos tomorrow in London. If I wear size 11 in nike koston's what size do you think I should try and get for the mojito's 10.5? This is UK size by the way. thanks

I say go with us11 and I know uk10 is 10.5 US so go with a 10.5ui if they have any if nt I think you might've to try on a pair first

@kip, Yeezy ten posts haha I know the nb thread is exciting but lol

I say go with us11 and I know uk10 is 10.5 US so go with a 10.5ui if they have any if nt I think you might've to try on a pair first
Okay thanks i'll do this. I don't know if i'll be able to snag a pair to be honest. They only have 12 pairs:/. I'm going to try and try it on too.

Back
Top Bottom