Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No clue just saw this other day

Well I won't be salty if I end up missing out on the premiers. If I had any khakis or clothing that matched the sand colored toebox it would be an easy cop. I dig the story behind em as well. I hope everyone got paid before this weekend.

Last edited:
Well I won't be salty if I end up missing out on the premiers. If I had any khakis or clothing that matched the sand colored toebox it would be an easy cop. I dig the story behind em as well. I hope everyone got paid before this weekend.
This always confuses me a bit...Can't you just wear jeans and a black or grey shirt?

This always confuses me a bit...Can't you just wear jeans and a black or grey shirt?
this is exactly how i would wear them.  jeans or dark olive pants, and neutral up top.  i must admit i used to be the matchy matchy type in my JB/nike days. 

Sneaker FF was clutch, copped the M998DBR for $147 and treated myself to the CM1600RB Elite for $70.

Yeah, jeans and a black/grey shirt always work well, that's my go to already. I have the PR's so I'm set on black sneakers atm. Have some faith in me, I ain't matchy to the extent of a stereotypical Jordan head. I won't get into some of our nt denim and kapri fits :tongue:.

Any one help get this out a piece of vegetable wit soy sauce fell on it didnt notice for 20 minutes laterm dapper hot water on it as shown in pic need help please!!!

Any info on the sneakerpolitics x nb 999? heard it's True Detective inspired which has me all kinds of excited.

Back
Top Bottom