Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the blue pair might be coming but how do you know it's scrapped vs put on the back burner for later
Didn't hear it from a higher up at NB or anything... just heard it from a couple cats who are in the know to info like this. I hope they put them on the back burner but I'm not holding my breath.

complementary/diff colors--m0re classic, traditional. matching is cheaper, more modern look.

lil matchy in this one

Last pickup. 20 trees from ikea. Read good things about them. At a buck a pop, why not...

Didn't hear it from a higher up at NB or anything... just heard it from a couple cats who are in the know to info like this. I hope they put them on the back burner but I'm not holding my breath.

I seen the chestnut leather pair below in the middle which are fire... am I missing the blue pair? I know the tan pair of leather 997 was pulled but some got samples

Last edited:
its honestly nice to see members on here trying to hook people up with links for the prmr... not like that other forum... freken library over there...

Last edited:

I seen the chestnut leather pair below in the middle which are fire... am I missing the blue pair? I know the tan pair of leather 997 was pulled but some got samples
My bad... I confused that pic with one I saw on FB. There is a pic of a dark blue pair floating around that are supposed to release. I can't remember when tho

My bad... I confused that pic with one I saw on FB. There is a pic of a dark blue pair floating around that are supposed to release. I can't remember when tho

A Dark blue pair could be real good like the 1500 done recently slept on those and regret it a 997 would more than make up for it

I just buy sneakers recklessly knowing I've got SOMETHING to wear with them. Not so much a match as I wear neutral colors for the most part anyway

Back
Top Bottom