Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today..on the road

are there more than one recent version of these?  i'm looking for a spot that has them for the low low but so far only bigger sizes
There was a 2013 release that was limited to 990 pairs and the 2015 GR release earlier this year that had many more.

Man those burgandy 997 **** on so many pairs i thought i wanted...def gonna grab those. 

On the Premiers...the point is, at the end of the day no one knew how many pairs were made. I didnt want to miss out so i copped for retail. Those of you who dont need them that bad can take the risk and hope they go on sale. Not sure what the point of bashing other peoples choices is. 
Pocketwatchers breh! U know they'll always be out there. Speaking of...shoutout to my ex-girl. She was fine but a mean pocketwatcher and hence the reason I always spent more on myself than her  
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I don't get these guy? Still hating on people who purchase a shoe they want for retail. It's not like premiers are a GR. Move on dude.
You sound hurt or something. Bro i could care les.what anybody paid. Like i said i will be glad to get them for the lows. And its funny cuz people swore they wouldnt go on sale in 30 days thats whats amuzing. Honestly unless you feel bad about paying the full price why does what someone else thinks matter???

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I paid the most out of everyone here for my Premiers, but ask me if I give a ****. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom