Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just stop it! We win some and we lose some, sometimes we pay retail or more when we can get it for less later down the road. Everyone in here has had wins and loses in regards to pricing. What someone else pays shouldn't be your problem....

These were waiting for me when I got home. All of you know this feeling. #newsneakersmell

This thread sounding like a Jordan thread with the same user commenting on the Premiers

There is a way to say things without coming off like a douche. It's funny how many people that "don't care" what others think, will continue to comment and 1 up others. That attitude reflects ish about one's character and personal issues, whether they realize/admit it or not. The premieres are nice, but if I were to purchase, much like kinggeorge, I want em for the low (more like

[/quote]There is a way to say things without coming off like a douche. It's funny how many people that "don't care" what others think, will continue to comment and 1 up others. That attitude reflects ish about one's character and personal issues, whether they realize/admit it or not. The premieres are nice, but if I were to purchase, much like kinggeorge, I want em for the low (more like

Last edited:
I can't decide I get paid next Friday I can afford to buy one pair of sneaks. Please HELP me. Nighthawks vs. discounted burgundy 997 or these IDS (should I get some grey/nimbus cloud laces???)

Also Bait, who now has a flagship store in Seattle is selling a pair of Gel 3 anniversary dishing and they're primarily black in the damn dope. I'm into simple, clean and monochromatic CWs

Last edited:
I can't decide I get paid next Friday I can afford to buy one pair of sneaks. Please HELP me. Nighthawks vs. discounted burgundy 997 or these IDS (should I get some grey/nimbus cloud laces???)

Also Bait, who now has a flagship store in Seattle is selling a pair of Gel 3 anniversary dishing and they're primarily black in the damn dope. I'm into simple, clean and monochromatic CWs

Don't be offended but my recommendation is you start saving your money. If you in high school you will need it for college, if you in college you will need it for anything and if you are grown, I feel sorry for ya.

People need to learn priorities over shoes.

Just my 2 cents. Save money bro build a future. Shoes come and go

This is from someone who learned the hard way. Took a break from shoes, went to college and now has 2 degrees and 2 ceratifications and a great job, married.

Last edited:

You don't need random opinions from people on a message board who aren't you. Buy the pair you like the most, not what everyone on here tells you is the best. 

Why the **** would you feel sorry for me??? All of my responsibilities are taken care of. So if I have some leftover cash and want to spend them on a pair of sneakers, why not?? You are totally off base. I said I could afford one pair of sneakers as in that's all the money that I want to set aside for sneakers this month dummy. My priorities are paying rent, paying my bills and other small financial obligations. That's all taken care of. So you sound pretty ******* ignorant. I was asking for opinion on the three or suggestions, not financial advice. I could afford 15 pair of sneakers but am opting for just one. get it?????

Don't be offended but my recommendation is you start saving your money. If you in high school you will need it for college, if you in college you will need it for anything and if you are grown, I feel sorry for ya.

People need to learn priorities over shoes.

Just my 2 cents. Save money bro build a future. Shoes come and go

This is from someone who learned the hard way. Took a break from shoes, went to college and now has 2 degrees and 2 ceratifications and a great job, married.

I can agree with this for the most part, but maybe he's someone who does save his money and only treats himself to a sneaker purchase once in a while, like he saves money every paycheck, but once every 2 months he allows himself $200 for some kicks. I don't know.

It's true though, my life and finances got much easier when I stopped letting money burn a hole in my pocket. Half the time you're dying to cop something it's just momentary. If there's not one pair of those 3 kicks that is just absolutely calling your name then you'd be happier waiting until something came along that did. I've had too many times where I jump on a sale or an impulse buy and then two weeks later there's a quickstrike or collab that comes out and I already spent my money on something I didn't want quite as much.

You don't need random opinions from people on a message board who aren't you. Buy the pair you like the most, not what everyone on here tells you is the best. 
Well sometimes people know of discounted offers that I don't. So they could say wait on the IDS and pick up these they only have a few sizes left. Or there's a promotion running at new balance so pick up the IDs. Or Ebates is at 12% at the moment. Those are all hypotheticals-I'm just saying. Plus it helps to have a second set of eyes on your IDs maybe the blue laces are too much/gaudy. Personally I'm leaning towards the IDs and I think I can buy an extra pair of laces that are gray or Nimbus cloud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom