Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Before I order MT580's can anyone comment on sizing? TTS? Compared to Shadow 5000's or roshe preferably.

Hoping these hold up better than a few of my Saucony shadow 5000's cracking soles and yellowing paint on a pair I wore 3x a week kinda sucks. They were $75 though.. assuming similiar quality to 574.
I'd go down 0.5 from roshe size

I have no idea what other people do to protect their midsoles from cracking, but Armor All has worked for me. There is much debate about the use of Armor All. Some people hate it and some swear by it. I've personally never had a problem with Armor All. I've used it for many years and have always used it in my vehicles too. No cracks! There's also 303 aero protectant, but it's more expensive. Anyway, you should get those 1600 midsoles repainted! Good luck!
interesting, just never heard of armor all on kicks. 

Whew.... was getting a little nervous but I just received shipment notice of my JCrew Nighthawks using the coupon. I know folks were getting orders cancelled on the Asics and such. 

Now I can sit back and relax. 

D
Whew.... was getting a little nervous but I just received shipment notice of my JCrew Nighthawks using the coupon. I know folks were getting orders cancelled on the Asics and such. 

Now I can sit back and relax. 

Did you order the Asics also? I ordered both and I'm still waiting :\

D
Did you order the Asics also? I ordered both and I'm still waiting
ohwell.gif
Nope just the NB. Asics were pretty meh in my opinion. NBs were as well, until I saw the real photos and on feet. 

Hell yeah, glad someone got to benefit from the sale. Those olives are so nice with the horween/canvas additions. I hope they make more like these in the future. that is a steal for those imo.
I love the olives. Glad you guys also got them on discount. I got them from feature for 136 a couple weeks back. You wont be disappointed.

D
Did you order the Asics also? I ordered both and I'm still waiting :\

I ordered the HTB and the blue ribbons. Its weird but the HTB already shipped but the ribbons have not. My status is partial shipment. The only thing I can think of is if they get store stocks to fulfill online order.

I ordered both Nighthawks and Blue Ribbons, both shipped yesterday, in one package as far as I know.

Still nothing over here. Ordered with the Asics and I've seen some say they've shipped and some say they got cancelled, would be nice to know something from them.
I got my shipping as well for my discounted nighthawks. 

They might be checking to see if you have done business with them before and letting those folks slide... I have no idea homie. 

J Crew update....

So apparently, they were randomly calling people to verify orders to make sure all was legit. I missed the call due to being in an area with horrible service, so I never got the call. So if you haven't gotten an update or tracking number or a cancelled order, that is probably why. I got them on the phone, the replaced my order and honored the discounted prices as well. Only thing is, they were sold out of my size in the Blue Ribbon Asics, so I went ahead with the green pair.

Back
Top Bottom