Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not bad...i'm hoping my local store, Kick Theory (awesome store by the way, especially for New Balances, their top account) gets them in so i can see them in person before i decide. That's where i cop'd the Premeire 998s a few weeks ago. I'm glad the earlier pictures proved to be just prototypes, because i did not like the red striping near the ankle...i like the blue perforated suede matching the toebox better. The stripes were too loud paired with the paisley tongue. 

Not bad...i'm hoping my local store, Kick Theory (awesome store by the way, especially for New Balances, their top account) gets them in so i can see them in person before i decide. That's where i cop'd the Premeire 998s a few weeks ago. I'm glad the earlier pictures proved to be just prototypes, because i did not like the red striping near the ankle...i like the blue perforated suede matching the toebox better. The stripes were too loud paired with the paisley tongue. 
i thought this was a sneaker politics exclusive

I'm definitely thinking about it..
I highly doubt it, NB don't play that anymore
nerd.gif
in store edition is fire tho with all the extras, i will be copping that. Smh people asking 1.5k on ebay for a preorder

Not bad...i'm hoping my local store, Kick Theory (awesome store by the way, especially for New Balances, their top account)
Repped for Kick Theory - that's my local, too!  I typically go there to see the shoes in person as well before buying. Last time I was there, they had just gotten the M1400BR and M990BCK Horween Leather pack in.  He took them out for me and we marveled at all the leathery goodness.
roll.gif
Good people there!

Repped for Kick Theory - that's my local, too!  I typically go there to see the shoes in person as well before buying. Last time I was there, they had just gotten the M1400BR and M990BCK Horween Leather pack in.  He took them out for me and we marveled at all the leathery goodness.
roll.gif
Good people 
Yes, they are very good people. I work right near there, so go in often on my lunch breaks just to chat and try on varies NB's. Maybe i will run into you there sometime!

whos copping sneaker politics saturday, one of my favorites of the year!
Yeah. It's going to take a lot of willpower for me to pass on these. I need to save the money for an upcoming Euro trip, but, I can't stop looking at pics of these. 

998 have to be the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned , feel like I'm walking on clouds . I need some more from J.Crew .

Rockabilly 998 came in from Urban Outfitters today. Was able to get them to price match the $69 even though they are sold out. Great colorway but another awful shape. I'm gunna be saving a lot of money thanks to NB toe puffs.

Back
Top Bottom