Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

no carpet here

i have two pairs of gentleman's choice 1500 to put up on ebay. if the paper is torn can i list them as deadstock or does that negate their ds status? 

Honestly comparing them to an athletic runner like those Nikes is Apples to Oranges. They're not going to feel like a Sneaker because they aren't really in the same category, they are a "lifestyle" retro shoe if that is what you had to call them. Comparing them to something like an Asics Gel Lyte or even a Rebooks Classics would give you a better idea of how they are going to feel if you are familiar with those brands. For one the shoe is mostly suede, so its going to be thicker and heavier than a knit or all mesh Nike. Secondly its going to feel bulkier and a lot more sturdy than something with pure plush foam or air midsole tech like the Racer. IMO they fit big compared to trainers/runners, I wear a solid 13 in all three of those Nikes but I find a 12 with a thinner/no-show sock fits snug but just right once broken in. The best thing for you if you are unfamiliar with NB Lifestyle shoes is to go somewhere where you can try on a Made in USA shoe cause they feel nothing like the lower end imported NB kicks you normally see in retailers like the asian made 574 and 501. 

Hope that helps, feel free to message me with any questions. I'm a huge 998 fan and personally own lots of pairs with it being my favorite NB Lifestyle shoe. 

I keep reading this in the Raekwon/Ghostface voice from "Shark ****** " or the Wally skit and I'm :lol:

"Ayo God... Comparing these to Nikes is like Apples to Oranges, nahmean?! It's like, you could buy a all suede pair, right, but then get this with thin socks, ******* don't even know, ima rock ******** this summer... Ayo God, best thing to do is go up in the New Balance store, God..."

I keep reading this in the Raekwon/Ghostface voice from "Shark ****** " or the Wally skit and I'm :lol:

"Ayo God... Comparing these to Nikes is like Apples to Oranges, nahmean?! It's like, you could buy a all suede pair, right, but then get this with thin socks, ******* don't even know, ima rock ******** this summer... Ayo God, best thing to do is go up in the New Balance store, God..."

:rofl:

I keep reading this in the Raekwon/Ghostface voice from "Shark ****** " or the Wally skit and I'm
laugh.gif

I already ran out of reps for today, but, LOL 
roll.gif

Last edited:

FYI:   NewBalance is having a "friends & family" sale at their outlets the end of October.... 40% off everything.

NB employees get an email they can forward to friends & family. bring in the email and get the discount.
If anyone can forward me this email, I can help some fellow NTer's out with CCF, NVY, DCS, and whatever else they have the Brighton factory store.  

:rofl: DAWGGGGGG

i have two pairs of gentleman's choice 1500 to put up on ebay. if the paper is torn can i list them as deadstock or does that negate their ds status? 

:lol: :lol: :lol: DUUUUUDE THIS GOT ME CRYING!!

i feel like this is a question that one dude wearing the tux unboxing custom black 998's would ask, funny question if its a joke…question your life if its serious! i kid i kid

Back
Top Bottom