Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

577 flying the flag $90 at SNS, try buying 2 sneakers for 20%.

Hi there,

just wanted to know if someone can help me identify these?

thanks
look at the label on the tongue { if it's not worn out }  looks like a walking shoe so the label should start with MW followed by some numbers then BK. the number on the tongue is the model of the shoe. the bottom of your shoe should have "walking strike path" etched into the middle of the sole which is only found in walking shoes. i hope you don't run in these 
mean.gif

another major difference between the shoe you posted & the one shown by SF1013 is your shoe does not have a "rollbar". the one by SF1013 is a "better" model walking shoe, has more stability.

Last edited:
I believe those are men's walking 577? Like midd said there is one with a roller bar for stability if you pronate/supnate/flat footed. Your best bet would be to check out an outlet they usually have a good selection of similar walking shoes/older walking models that aren't sold on the site.

They may even be an older pair of cross trainers. Possibly 623s

Last edited:
could be the 577 or the 575

FYI: Joe's New Balance Outlet {www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com} is affiliated with New Balance and sells shoes at the same price as the NB outlets if you can't get to an outlet store

Mens Walking Shoe.... model MW577BK

Men's Walking Shoe... model MW575BK

if you can't get the 577 or 575, you won't be disappointed with the 812 model

hope this helps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom