Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Guys

How does 998 fit compared to MRT580? I had MRT580 in tts and it was WAY to big. I have 997 in .5 down from tts and its a borderline to snug

Guys

How does 998 fit compared to MRT580? I had MRT580 in tts and it was WAY to big. I have 997 in .5 down from tts and its a borderline to snug
I'm an 8.5 (my TTS measured by Brannock scale) in 997/998 and I have an 8.5 mt580 canadian tuxedo. I probably could have went with an 8 in the 580's. They are the only 580s I have and the material is denim which may or may not affect the sizing.

NB has the 997CYON with the red on the midsole. Code PUDDLES takes it down to $167.99 + tax.

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/997-ex...lor=Navy_with_Red#color=Navy_with_Red&width=D

The green on the concepts 998 looks like the "green" from the 998DO. Hopefully it's pretty similar. Looks gray from a distance but if you get close you can tell its a dark olive. 

I couldn't get to the city tonight so I passed on the W package... I've copped off Concepts plenty in the past without issue... Anyone think that either pair will be a challenge to get online?

only release I ever remember really being a problem for concepts was the 25th anny gel lyte iii.

Last edited:
Waiting for the 998 Boston to be available online. And of course the j butterscotch to restock if there's one

Back
Top Bottom