Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:smokin

both pairs will be acquired

All leather... Saw them today, not bad but definitely not worth the price tag in my opinion... I'll swoop them on a discount though

Appreciate the pics but it would've been nice if you took a solid pic of the boston pair also .....

Sorry the lighting was really bad I wouldn't have been able to do the Boston pair justice. Every picture I tried to take of it looked weird. The previously posted pictures look way better and showcase the dark green and maroon color better.

With my luck as of late, I'd love to secure a pair of the 997's if someone is doing the hotel deal. Just been taking so many losses this whole year. Hit me a with a PM!

W Party last night was too lit. Open bar and great music. Also got to meet Deon and he was a very nice guy. Unfortunately I'm a little hungover so work is gonna be a bit of a struggle lol.

Tried the 998DMON over the weekend.  The leather is extremely soft...  it creases very easily and the price tag is rather high.

Has anyone noticed weird sizing on concepts releases?

For example, my 7.5 grand tourer 998's fit great but my 7.5 luxury goods are way too tight. Maybe my feet are just weird. I'm worried about the sizing on the city rivalry pack because I wanna grab both.

For example, my 7.5 grand tourer 998's fit great but my 7.5 luxury goods are way too tight. Maybe my feet are just weird. I'm worried about the sizing on the city rivalry pack because I wanna grab both.

Luxury goods toe box is much different than other 997.

I wear a 7.5 and both kicks fit me fine. comfort levels are very subjective though, so at the end of the day its all about how it fits to YOU.

998's have a wider toe box.  997 is a bit more narrow

Back
Top Bottom