Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Crepe City pickup. DS for retail. Very happy, took the sting out of getting pizza grease on the nubuck of my Karaokes. >:

Bought a pair of Tassie Devils from a reputable seller on ebay earlier this month but just noticed that he has the same listing up again and got concerned about the authenticity. 

I don't have any non-US made 998s to compare the workmanship on these. Were there a lot of fakes around?

Bought a pair of Tassie Devils from a reputable seller on ebay earlier this month but just noticed that he has the same listing up again and got concerned about the authenticity. 

I don't have any non-US made 998s to compare the workmanship on these. Were there a lot of fakes around?
You can try posting some detailed picture up for NTer to give opinion. Not a pros in legit check myself but i believe NT fam is willing to help

Yes, but post some pics here

1000 feedback i think you should be good.. i personally wouldn't want to mess that up over one transaction

I thought so too when I bought them.  Thats a lot of auctions for zero bad feedback.

Just a little concerned since in both descriptions said he had two pairs and was selling the unworn pair. Could just be  phony story to make the sale I guess.

Quality on them does not seem up to made in the US standards but like I said, I don't have any Chinese ones to compare to.

Just grabbed a 998snf too off eBay apparently from the original 2013 release. Got em for $270. I got em in my tts/us made 998 size. Hopefully they won't be too big...seller has 100% feedback with 187 auctions under his belt. I'll post some pics when I receive em.

Hey all - I have absolutely ZERO NB knowledge, so I don't know if this is good or not, but the Wrentham (Mass.) NB outlet store had these for $299-20% off. Thought y'all might wanna know. Guy who worked there said they don't take phone orders for shipment, but said that if you go to an NB store they could probably do a store-to-store order for you if you ask.

Not much of a deal on those 998dw's. Dude on Facebook was selling the 998wd, the other shoe in that pack for $125 from his local NB outlet.

Not much of a deal on those 998dw's. Dude on Facebook was selling the 998wd, the other shoe in that pack for $125 from his local NB outlet.
Thanks for filling me in, I really had no idea about them but figured I'd post up for you guys to decide. I couldn't believe they were originally $300. They're beautiful quality and all, but that's just bananas. 

OK, later y'all!

Thanks for filling me in, I really had no idea about them but figured I'd post up for you guys to decide. I couldn't believe they were originally $300. They're beautiful quality and all, but that's just bananas. 

OK, later y'all!

That was a quality post that actually made me laugh.

Feel free to drop by more often.

dam every pair i want is not my size lol. wish the nb1 was a 9.5. the bait x asics bay pack gets bad wrap but i love the color blocking on both. i assume thats the orange on nb1 currently? has a red hue to it.

Back
Top Bottom