Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

dam every pair i want is not my size lol. wish the nb1 was a 9.5. the bait x asics bay pack gets bad wrap but i love the color blocking on both. i assume thats the orange on nb1 currently? has a red hue to it.

Sucks dude...i will be posting some more pairs in the next few weeks. I can only post 10 listings at a time and have to go through more items.

sweet i would be interested in any 9.5 that i do not have. what was the deal with the dsai's did'nt you just get them? not what you expected? i was satisfied with mine although i have yet to wear them.

sweet i would be interested in any 9.5 that i do not have. what was the deal with the dsai's did'nt you just get them? not what you expected? i was satisfied with mine although i have yet to wear them.

I like the DSAI's but realized i have way too many brown/earth tone shoes. It was an impulse buy because i got a good price on it but cant justify another brown shoe.

If anyone is second guessing doing business with Verseuno...dont.   I've had several transactions with him and all smooth, highly recommend.

Thank you fam. If anyone has any concerns because of my (0) feedback rest assured i am a seasoned collector/seller on various forums.I have never sold anything formally on the NT marketplace but rest assured i have had over 300 positive feedback as a seller combined on eBay,ISS and Grailed. I have also done over 100 plus smooth meetups as well but have stopped doing meetups due to time constraints.

I will be posting more itees once these start moving, feel free to contact me for more pics, questions and/or offers.

Thanks again @rambo831

Last edited:
Any tips for cleaning/repairing suede? Got some water at the toe of my HTBs and it's pretty bad..
A suede eraser and brush should work pretty well, your nearest drug store should have them. I splashed some marinade all over the toebox of my grey RC asics a few days ago, and it worked like a charm getting the stains out.

Broke these out for work

Last edited:
Broke these out for work
I know it sounds picky but I just feel like this shoe would look even better with a darker lining. NB seems to make so many classics with white lining and I don't know why, it gets dirty fast and it takes away from the overall color scheme on most shoes. It doesn't look as bad on this one because of the contrasting white behind the N but still a navy or burgundy would make it more attractive IMO.

I know it sounds picky but I just feel like this shoe would look even better with a darker lining. NB seems to make so many classics with white lining and I don't know why, it gets dirty fast and it takes away from the overall color scheme on most shoes. It doesn't look as bad on this one because of the contrasting white behind the N but still a navy or burgundy would make it more attractive IMO.
I see your point.  Yea, it doesn't bother me too much on this pair.  I just wish they had gone with a different material.  I have a feeling that the heel will wear out really fast on the lining.

I second this. Dude is legit
I appreciate all the positive feedback..it is good to know that people view me as someone who is good to do business with. Thanks again. And likewise with @getitaway, we did a transaction and he kept his word with all the details. Thanks again bro

Sucks dude...i will be posting some more pairs in the next few weeks. I can only post 10 listings at a time and have to go through more items.
Do you have any Size 10 MiUSA? Only one I see is the M998CSB. I could probably wear a size 9.5 but I like them loose (I can usually put a finger length down the heel).

Do you have any Size 10 MiUSA? Only one I see is the M998CSB. I could probably wear a size 9.5 but I like them loose (I can usually put a finger length down the heel).
I have some more stuff I will be posting. I posted 2 more pairs today but no size 10's. In a size 10 I have a DS pair of Kith City Never Sleeps 998 I might be moving for retail shipped and I have a pair of 990 DSA I literally wore for an hour but fit too big for my taste. I will keep you posted..have one or two more 998 Customs I am selling too.

Back
Top Bottom