Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nice, mine are growing on me more every time i wear them. overall satisfied with them. you cop off ebay or got a plug?

I agree with you the CHI's are growing on me. I sourced it. :wink:

Last edited:
So no one f'n with these??

Major dope to me.

I think mostly everyone on this forum likes them but are waiting for the price to go down. Seen them on ebay around $189...waiting for them to hit the $100-120 mark as all 998 gr's eventually do.

The mate to this pair from the Explore collection has dark grey and red and looks cleaner than a sneakerheads closet I cant wait til they drop. How did you get these so early? I never understand why NB takes so long to add new releases to their own site, they havent even added the 997.5 yet and people have already forgot that shoe even dropped from how little I see or hear about lol. 

Anyone know if the CNS 998 run bigger because of the leather liner? The only one I own that's leather lined is the cncpts Boston and I could probably go a half size down in those.

I'm usually a 10.5 but there's a steal for a 10.

Anyone know if the CNS 998 run bigger because of the leather liner? The only one I own that's leather lined is the cncpts Boston and I could probably go a half size down in those.

they fit the same as the cncpts bostons IMO

I've got narrow feet and prefer a snug fit btw

I personally don't feel there's that much of significant a difference between my 998's that are an 11.5 and my CNS which also run 11.5. But I also have fat, flat and wide Fred Flintstone feet. If you can cop those in a size 10 for a steal I'd say you are pretty safe doing so!

They only had one other pair of those left. I can't remember what size though. This was the third outlet I hit in the area. They didn't have much, mainly ski pack stuff.

Back
Top Bottom