Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any time any of you find these steals at the outlets, just pick up the entire stock. You know everyone on here will buy all of the extra pairs! 
laugh.gif

Just arrived in the mail today. Beware for heads in the USA looking to receive any shipment from Japan, I knew this in the back of my mind, but I still went for this pair regardless of the duty/tariffs and taxes that would be added. I got hit with the a $81 (20% of the worth of the shoes) when USPS arrived at my door. 

Overall I'm very satisfied for a made in China shoe, though I cant compare build quality to Made in USA NB's (ornamental rather than utilitarian feeling). 

Wow [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji] awesome pick ups Japan really get spoiled with NB I want these really bad but they don't have them in a size 13 on eBay and I doubt they even went to production in that size. These and the Mita 20th Anniversary kicks that were also exclusive to Japan are absolutely insane, super clean. Really wish they would release these in the states. I really dig navy & white/grey CWs on joggers.

I have a feeling new colors are coming to NB1 really soon.
%15 off this weekend and very limited color choices now.

#OCF 998GR

Today is my last Friday studying in Amsterdam so I am pretending this Patta bag is an office carpet. These were one of 2 pairs I was able to bring abroad, and I wore the hell out of them. They've been to the Netherlands, France, Italy, the Czech Republic, and Belgium. Some fantastic memories made with these under my feet. 

Luckily my internship this summer has a much looser dress code than last summer's, so I'll be able to contribute to OCF a lot more. Looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom