Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NBxEND just dropped at sneaker politics and coming out on premier skate this weekend.. In for discount

Sneaker politics with the toe dent pic

Also dont have the end lace lock at the bottom. I have no idea what the term is for those things.

Lol lace lock sounds right
I'm assuming other shops won't have the crazy box either

Last edited:
Lol lace lock sounds right
I'm assuming other shops won't have the crazy box either

Yeah the box is definitely cool. Im def a box dude. I really want to buy the cncpts boston 998s and I can pay 20 less for a pair wothout the popcorn outer box but idk if I could do it :lol:

false
Sneaker politics with the toe dent pic

Other than the toe dent how do you like em? Quality of suede and leather?

RE Extras: Usually when it comes to fancy extras that is up to the store and not the manufacturer. End hooked up all the extras and if they still have stock with shipping it''s the same $200 ish no? I'd want to lace lock and box but that s just me

Other than the toe dent how do you like em? Quality of suede and leather?

RE Extras: Usually when it comes to fancy extras that is up to the store and not the manufacturer. End hooked up all the extras and if they still have stock with shipping it''s the same $200 ish no? I'd want to lace lock and box but that s just me
My pair doesn't have any toe dent issues at all. The leather is incredibly good on it. I was so impressed by the leather that I didn't pay much attention to the suede really but its definitely nice.

Only issue with them is that I didn't know what size to go with so I went with my 998/997 size and they are pretty tight around the front of my feet. I think sizing up would have been too long though. Hopefully some wear and shoetrees helps them stretch out a bit.

Local J Crew had these out today. Once again, a white midsole would have been much better.

Solid colorway IMO. I'll definitely grab a pair on discount. Outsole is navy btw.

Want these so bad and I actually prefer the grey midsole. I'm so glad they used a navy outsole cause black with navy or burgundy is my absolute pet peeve and fashion faux pas, kinda wish they used a grey sock liner instead of white though. For some odd reason it says J.Crew won't ship them international (I live in Canada). I'm out of the country atm so maybe they will have them at a local J.Crew when I get back. If not any ideas on how to cop? 

You might not be able to order them online but have you tried actually calling their customer service line? I'm not 100% sure but I think they can ship to Canada if you call.

Back
Top Bottom