Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB1998 "Merica' 2.0"​

any of you guys have problems with ebates and nb purchases? my last two nb purchases never hit ebates and just now made a request to ebates.

any of you guys have problems with ebates and nb purchases? my last two nb purchases never hit ebates and just now made a request to ebates.
happens to me with a bunch of retailers.  I just open a ticket and I usually get my rebate in like a week or 2.

Your daily dose of NB on foot is getting more dope as it goes on. Really an awesome collection you got there. Hope to see more. By the way how many pairs of nb you got?
Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif
Only going to be posting for another 4 days & then I'm going to relax on the daily posting. As far as pairs, that's a good question... Guess we will find out come December... 
happy.gif

Went to the b&b release showed up at 2:30 and was the first person in line. Shoe is dope, the price def hurt a bit but it's a great fall shoe for New England. Go with your 997/998 size if you are interested.

Pictures online didn't do these justice but the on-feet actually makes them considerable. A solid fall color.

@VidiViciUn, at least you've got a gem on your hands haha.

Back
Top Bottom